Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey's Best Go-Go Bar

njdionysus

Jersey Go-Go Bar: lots of liquor and lots of sexy women wearing almost nothing.

If you're looking for a real Jersey go-go bar, make sure you stop at LOOKERS... right near Newark Airport attached to the Skyline Diner. Its about 5 minutes off the Turnpike, exit 13a follow the signs for Dowd Ave. You cant miss it, its across the street from McDonald's.

If you plan on checking it out, stop in on a Tuesday night for TNT Tuesdays, 30 of Jersey's Hottest Girls with DJ Ralph Forte spinning the latest house and trance. And I do mean hot! You will not be disappointed at LOOKERS especially if you're into exotic latinas, however there is a little something for everyone. The worst looking girl at LOOKERS is probably one of the hottest dancers at any other strip club. Thursdays are good too... Fridays and Saturdays get a little ghetto but it still works. Its also a great place to get started if you're heading into the city to party. Oh and be sure to bring some money with you, you'll need it!

Originally posted by perskription

no no no no no slappy's is th eplace to be crackwhores outside cheap get what u want and goo drinks if u need more info let me no

This is too funny, Slappy's? I think I might work right around the corner from this place in the Glen Rock/Fair Lawn area? Is it just over a bridge in a latin neighborhood?