Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For you all who are not Mia Natives

soldado

James..........sometimes you just got to take a leap of faith. If youre really feeling a move, go for it, you've got nothing to lose. However, you know if you decide to stay, you have a whole group of friends who are ready to party w/ you every damn weekend! **PS- we're doing a NYC roadtrip next month- maybe you could give it a lil' test run first.

and on an unrelated topic:

Originally posted by shroomy

And I still say "Im going HOME to Michigan."

F@%K MICHIGAN ---- OHIO STATE RULES! :tongue:

It's going to be 10 yrs since I moved down to Miami from Chicago. I must tell you it took a good 5 yrs to really feel like I fitted in. Even though there times when I feel like I really dont. But that is because you will always carry a piece from where you originally were from. :) The best thing to do is like Nightstar said meet people and go site seeing or something. Get familiar with this place. Believe me I love my Chicago but nothing is going to make me move back. Where else can you go in the US and go to good clean beaches all year around???? :cool:

If you are really stressing on this, pm me. I have 1000's stories that I can you. I have a minor is sociology. :)