Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn:KOREANS!

Bush warned againt North Korea. It's possible that US might attack North Korea(he also warned against Iraq and Iran but N.Korea is the weakest and it's the easiest target since it's very poor and has not Oil!

Obviously we are all from South Korea but people in North Korea are Koreans like us so Let's pray that US don't drop bombs in North Korea.

Originally posted by kyoung

Bush warned againt North Korea. It's possible that US might attack North Korea(he also warned against Iraq and Iran but N.Korea is the weakest and it's the easiest target since it's very poor and has not Oil!

Obviously we are all from South Korea but people in North Korea are Koreans like us so Let's pray that US don't drop bombs in North Korea.

How about you pray that they stop building bombs for massive destruction and nuclear weapons. They have no money because they spend it all on weapons instead of the people there or instead of finding some real exports that could get them money.:blown:

dont you think it would be good though??? our government tries to avoid civilians getting hurt....n. korean government is very oppressive to its people, so if we were to help them it would be better for everyone, by getting rid of the terrorists and freeing the n. koreans.... but i really dont know to much about the situation over there so i might be wrong.

The thing that makes me mad is that North Korea is no where near dangerous as Iraq or Iran but it is the next most likely target from the US because it's the weakest. US wants to attack Iraq much more than Korea but it cannot because US is scared of retaliations from Iraq and other arabic countries. IT's just so sad. it is...

Guess Bush thinks he can play the world cop role now...my friends and I actually sat and watched his State of the Union address last night,and thought it was so funny how he was talking and how he said in the end something about evil being stopped...well, what the fuck is evil? It's such a broad term..why not start with cleaning up the shit in this country first before going around the world trying to fix everyone's elses problems...

Off topic for the Korean people in here..does anyone know of Drunken Tiger, the Korean hip hop group?

Originally posted by sassa

Guess Bush thinks he can play the world cop role now...my friends and I actually sat and watched his State of the Union address last night,and thought it was so funny how he was talking and how he said in the end something about evil being stopped...well, what the fuck is evil? It's such a broad term..why not start with cleaning up the shit in this country first before going around the world trying to fix everyone's elses problems...

Off topic for the Korean people in here..does anyone know of Drunken Tiger, the Korean hip hop group?

we already learned that if we internalize ourselves and ignore the rest of the world, we get planes flown into our buildings.

oh and who the hell is going to bomb korea?? sheeeeet, ya'll crazy if you think bush is going to waste our money on somethin like that. Iraq and Iran deserve a good ass-whuppin though.

kinda funny how every muslim-fundamentalist state seems to be a harbor for these terrorists. looks like the clerics of that religion need to get their shit together, and their people under control.