Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know how long crystal stays in your system

angelcake

I recently did crystal for the first time, MY workplace let's you know 24 hours in advanc3e for drug testing and I was just wondering how long it stays in your system and if there is anything to take to clear it out of your system in a hurry???????:confused:

since noone else seems to answer this..i would say your first time it would stay in your system for a few days..drink alot of water...pee alot...stuff like that...it will stay in the hair follicle longer but since it was your 1st (and only time i hope) it wont be around very much...if they do test u and find it tell them u take staker 2's or something for weight loss..since itll pick up a amphetamine substance...which is what they are...

hope u dont do it again..it not a good drug to do..been there done that

Actually Gamit I gotta correct yah...crystal will come up as Methampetamine which is just bad news. If you did a good deal of crystal it can stay in your system for up to two weeks. It was you first time though so it shouldn't be in there that long. It depends on a lot of things though, mainly your metabolism. You SHOULD be alright in a week, but don't quote me on that.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Actually Gamit I gotta correct yah...crystal will come up as Methampetamine which is just bad news. If you did a good deal of crystal it can stay in your system for up to two weeks. It was you first time though so it shouldn't be in there that long. It depends on a lot of things though, mainly your metabolism. You SHOULD be alright in a week, but don't quote me on that.

my bad :) thats why i stick to cid and ills...hehe...good info tho

:D

Yah cid and rolls are my thing too, only did crystal a couple times, I like to stick to the psychedelics, much much much more fun in my eyes. I wish cid was as easy to get as it was back in the day for me...oh well, maybe it's better that way, I'd be trippin everyday if it were up to me.

most definitly...psyches are the way to go..i have much more fun with my mind then anything else...to bad if i trip now i get the real shitty after effects..if i could find something that i could take..trip off of for a few hours..and come down relatively quickly and have no after effects (fuzzy brain, cold sweats, etc) i would do that shit every night!

well maybe not every..but quite often...

Amphetamines cause CNS stimulation that may induce euphoria; intensify emotions; alter self-esteem; and increase alertness, aggression, and sexual appetite.

In the brain, presynaptic reuptake of catecholamines (ie, dopamine, norepinephrine) is blocked, causing hyperstimulation at selected postsynaptic neuron receptors. Indirect sympathomimetic effects of amphetamines also are caused by blocking presynaptic vesicular storage and by reducing cytoplastic destruction of catecholamines by inhibiting mitochondrial monoamine oxidase. Indirectly, these hyperstimulated neurons can stimulate various other noncatecholaminergic central and peripheral nervous pathways. Sympathomimetic stimulation of central and peripheral pathways by most amphetamines may occur directly but to a much lesser extent than with ephedrine.

Changes in mood, excitation, motor movements, sensory perception, and appetite appear to be mediated more directly by central dopaminergic alterations. It has been postulated that serotonin alterations contribute to the amphetamine-related mood changes, psychotic behavior, and aggressiveness.

In humans, the half-life of methamphetamine ranges from 10-20 hours, depending on the urine pH (half-life is shorter in acidic urine), history of recent use, and dosage. Methamphetamine has greater CNS effects compared to D-amphetamine, presumably because of the prolonged half-life and increased CNS penetration. A portion of methamphetamine is metabolized to amphetamine.

Methamphetamine is absorbed readily from the gut, airway, nasopharynx, muscle, placenta, and vagina. Peak plasma levels are observed approximately 30 minutes after IV or IM routes and 2-3 hours postingestion. Rapid tissue redistribution occurs with steady-state cerebrospinal fluid levels of about 80% of plasma levels. Hepatic conjugation pathways with glucuronide and glycine additions can result in inactivation and urine excretion of amphetamine metabolites.

When methamphetamine is used with ethanol, increased psychological and cardiac effects are observed. This is presumed to be the result of pharmacodynamic rather than pharmacokinetic interactions. Similarly, the increased toxicity of simultaneously used opioids and amphetamines, such as methamphetamine (ie, speedballing), appear to result from pharmacodynamic interactions.

The euphoric effects produced by methamphetamine, cocaine, and various designer amphetamines are similar and may be difficult to clinically differentiate. A distinguishing clinical feature is the longer pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic half-life of methamphetamine, which may be as much as 10 times longer than the half-life of cocaine.

Animal studies with D-amphetamine and cocaine suggest that some differences in underlying mechanisms of toxicity may exist between these agents. Because of the variability in quality and concentration of illicitly purchased methamphetamines, the clinical observation of toxic effects usually is more relevant than an estimate of total ingested dose. Although hair and saliva analysis have been reported, most toxicological monitoring or testing is performed with urine and blood samples.