Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**vinyl rollcall.....friday**

Originally posted by djustinh

there is no question, i missed the anniversary to goto JP's birthday which was a big mistake

.. but this friday

ooh boy, it's on! :)

what were you thinking????? at least i have a good excuse for missing it.....i was in michigan!!! :D

I posted a little something and how I feel about Vinyl and the new crowd and the original crowd bitching that new comers are coming in.

I saw too many posts and threads being like pissed off that its a packed house now.

Its a Be Yourself party, not a "Be Yourself at Our Approval" like MiSK said later on in the thread.

check it out :)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78431

ClubKitty: don't slack on me, ill be there def. this Friday.. so either way we gotta say hello! :)

I posted a little something and how I feel about Vinyl and the new crowd and the original crowd bitching that new comers are coming in.

I saw too many posts and threads being like pissed off that its a packed house now.

Its a Be Yourself party, not a "Be Yourself at Our Approval" like MiSK said later on in the thread.

ClubKitty: don't slack on me, ill be there def. this Friday.. so either way we gotta say hello! :)

soooo starting vinyl drama....just kidding.....what you said definately makes sense.......i never have a problem with the crowd.....i mean lots of my friends are factory regulars anyways.....the only thing that i have a problem with are the idiots who openly do drugs......i mean come on......at least try to conceal that stuff a little........DT is really against that shit.....soo i really don't think pissing him off is the way to go!!

anyways......i will definately be there.....i am being forced to go to the roxy first....LOL......but we are usually on the dancefloor in front of the speaker to the left.........sooooo come say hello!!! :D

Thats cause before last year, the party was not crowded at all, there was nos uch thing as a line and everyone knew one another

The problem isn't that there are new comers......it's the new comers that are rude and so mangled they can't stand up. You know there is a problem when you see a post that says Subject: "My Vinyl Review" and when you open it they say: I was so fucked up I can't remember. :blown:

Originally posted by ADV

The problem isn't that there are new comers......it's the new comers that are rude and so mangled they can't stand up. You know there is a problem when you see a post that says Subject: "My Vinyl Review" and when you open it they say: I was so fucked up I can't remember. :blown:

ADV you hitting it up this week again???

or the Following!!

Mr. Javier, the last time I saw you at Vinyl was after the World Trade center(reopening a week later)... or maybe after that?

Either way, gimme a call on the cell tonight, so we can spin a set and lay some tracks down already damn it!

Keep it safe brotha :D

Mr. Javier, the last time I saw you at Vinyl was after the World Trade center(reopening a week later)... or maybe after that?

Either way, gimme a call on the cell tonight, so we can spin a set and lay some tracks down already damn it!

Keep it safe brotha :D

hahahhahhaah...

I know i feel off track and lost touch!!! (smack me on the hand for droping the blunt)

iam be shouting you out in a few minutes.

Javs: im shooting out to get my hair cut and possibly to another temp agency...

call my house or celly around 2 and well make plans for tonight

ill be back online in about 2 hours or so, maybe less...

hit me up

DJustinHiggins is my AIM. ;)

No doubt!!! i left you a message a little while ago.

iam headed to the city in a few..if i dont answer its because iam in town..and i dont want to get pulled over for being on the phone!!

Emmit you doing Vinly tonight..Strong possibilites here.

Andy B-day was yesterday the Big 30 maybe we can drag him to Vinly...

CIGS are you in!!!

Kosta: you make me nervous when you make a statement like that!

But yes, i'm always at my chill spot, first speaker as soon as you walk in, that faces the booth.

I should have on a baby blue tanktop, possibly a grey headband.

Ill see you tonight?

(hope there's nothing wrong!)

Peace

Justin

Kosta: you make me nervous when you make a statement like that!

But yes, i'm always at my chill spot, first speaker as soon as you walk in, that faces the booth.

I should have on a baby blue tanktop, possibly a grey headband.

Ill see you tonight?

(hope there's nothing wrong!)

Peace

Justin

no everythings ok I think i may have a spot for you ( my boy is opening a new club). I need to find out your schedule. shit like that. and start negotiations.

I usually chill on the speakers next to the "water" bar. Ill find u somewhere