Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One51...

Has anyone here ever been to One51?..A bunch of us are going there for my b-day on Saturday,2/16/02 and getting 1 or 2 tables..My real b-day is 2/17 =)....I've heard nothing but good things about it..But just wanted to get more feedback on it..Who spins?..Crowd?..Size?..etc..Any comments or opinions would be appreciated..Thanks, ClubGirl..

:)

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Has anyone here ever been to One51?..A bunch of us are going there for my b-day on Saturday,2/16/02 and getting 1 or 2 tables..My real b-day is 2/17 =)....I've heard nothing but good things about it..But just wanted to get more feedback on it..Who spins?..Crowd?..Size?..etc..Any comments or opinions would be appreciated..Thanks, ClubGirl..

Happy birthday first off. I know its early. One51 is a nice spot on Saturdays. It is not that big in there is the only drawback. I would say it holds about 600 people on the first floor. It is usually a good looking crowd. They have VIP sections on both sides of the dancefloor so getting a table is a good idea. The music is usually good with DJ LS on the main floor and they have hip hop in the VIP room upstairs. It gets crowded quickly so I suggest getting there early. Make sure there isnt more guys than girls in your group because they will make you wait. Overall, one51 is a good spot. Have fun.

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I'm actually headed there this Sat. after dinner at TAO. My bday is 2/4 and a bunch of girls are going to One51 after...I'll let you know how it is..and Happy Birthday!!:D

Happy birthday. The area around one51 this weekend will be a mess because of the Economic Conference they are having at the Waldorf Astoria. There are alot of road closures around that area. Leave extra time to get therte. Have fun.

First I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

A few weeks ago I posted about my 1st experience at One51. It's a pretty long post (included it just in case you wanted to read it) but the point of it is....you have to get there before 11am. or you'll experience this :letsgo:

It is an extremely unorganized place..the way they run things at the door it's like a damn circus. I didn't get a chance to go in but the crowd that I did see going in was a really good looking one. Also I was able to see through the curtains into the club while I was on line and I could the coat check area.... :eek: what a crazy disastrous mess that was. Just a warning....BEWARE of all the stuckup doormen/bouncers.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75547

Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes and for your feedbacks on One51..Much appreciated..Also happy b-day to xbebekiss..Thanks!!..ClubGirl..:tongue:

my sister is a dork!!!!!!!! :)

happppppy birthday tooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuu

me 2 soon hehe :D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Chris Willard usually does the door, I have never had a problem with at any venue where he works.....

He was there that night but I didn't see him until 1:30a..there was another guy there when I got there...and he was a big jerk.

• 2 weeks later...

whoa whoa whoa......i just did a search for one51 and came across this post. i'm going for some girl's bd party tonight too....but i don't know her...(its a friend of a friend of a friend thing)... all i know is its open bar for like 3 hours . you wouldnt happen to be jess, elaine or dawn? would u?:eek: