Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the best practical joke you ever played on somebody?

Well....my buddies set me up with a GORGEOUS chic once and we went out on a blind date....To make a long story short....i got laid that night....the next day....MY buddies asked me about the night ........well they ended up hooking me up with a hookah....i cant really say thats a bad joke but....hey...at least i didnt have to pay for it:)

Originally posted by exit2heaven

Well....my buddies set me up with a GORGEOUS chic once and we went out on a blind date....To make a long story short....i got laid that night....the next day....MY buddies asked me about the night ........well they ended up hooking me up with a hookah....i cant really say thats a bad joke but....hey...at least i didnt have to pay for it:)

HAAA funny stuff.

This really isn't a practical joke, but it did give me and my friends quite a few laughs.

I played varsity basketball back in the day, and one of our away games was at some fucked up Christian school (ya know, Jesus and shit like that). I ended up cutting my hand on one of their lockers before the game and it started bleeding pretty good, so I smeared this big upsidedown pentagram on the wall of their locker room with my own blood. Oh how we laughed. The next time we played them was at our school, and we were getting some pretty fucked up looks from those Christian kids. It didn't help relax them either that our school colors were black with red lettering, and me and a couple of my friends had black mohawks back then.

This really isn't that much of a joke either

last month was my first month here in Maritime School, and the rule is if one person fucks up we all pay for it. One kid in our group decides to skip flag ceremonies. so that night we were all doing physical training for about 3 hours.

The next day while he's in the shower we take his locker and flip it 360 degrees. When he opened the locker it was the most histericle thing I have ever seen all his shit came out on to him like an avalanch.

it gets deeper then that b/c the nimrod becomes a rat that night, and we get slammed with more physical training more jumping jacks more squat thrusts 4 fucking hours. and the shit came out of no where. woke us up at 2 in the morning all the way till 6.

so it became shit in the shoes

pissed on his bed

he left...

Originally posted by heretic909

This really isn't a practical joke, but it did give me and my friends quite a few laughs.

I played varsity basketball back in the day, and one of our away games was at some fucked up Christian school (ya know, Jesus and shit like that). I ended up cutting my hand on one of their lockers before the game and it started bleeding pretty good, so I smeared this big upsidedown pentagram on the wall of their locker room with my own blood. Oh how we laughed. The next time we played them was at our school, and we were getting some pretty fucked up looks from those Christian kids. It didn't help relax them either that our school colors were black with red lettering, and me and a couple of my friends had black mohawks back then.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shugabooga

reason i'm asking is because i need to get back at a co-worker for a mild joke he played on me, so i need ideas that don't include bodily fluids......

Just turn everything in his office around.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by heretic909

that is... so fawking... badass.