Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Macaluso tomorrow night @ Roxy

Originally posted by ibclubbin

For anyone who missed him when he came to Platinum, Mike Macaluso is going on at 4 am at Roxy, after Vicious tomorrow night

Clubplanet and Sicktracks heads will be in attendance:D

Be there and experience the DIRTY DIRTY TECH!!!!!!!!

BG

How was he at Platinum???

For anyone who missed him when he came to Platinum, Mike Macaluso is going on at 4 am at Roxy, after Vicious tomorrow night

Clubplanet and Sicktracks heads will be in attendance:D

Be there and experience the DIRTY DIRTY TECH!!!!!!!!

BG

tech?????????????? yea right...lol

ibclubbin tech out of vicious and macaluso lol. johnny i know and no tech there nothing but hard progressive trance maybe with some other shit. macaluso i havent heard spin in 3 yrs but from his recent works id say more tribally as of late.

Originally posted by wakeup

ibclubbin tech out of vicious and macaluso lol. johnny i know and no tech there nothing but hard progressive trance maybe with some other shit. macaluso i havent heard spin in 3 yrs but from his recent works id say more tribally as of late.

vicious - garbage

macaluso - tech

i heard him a month ago at Platinum and it was NOTHING but tech for the 3 hours he spun

BG

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12

vicious - garbage

macaluso - tech

i heard him a month ago at Platinum and it was NOTHING but tech for the 3 hours he spun

BG

and 3 hours of tech is a good thing yet alone a good set. i can only imagine what the new brunswick crowd thought hearing pots and pans as we call tech.

and 3 hours of tech is a good thing yet alone a good set. i can only imagine what the new brunswick crowd thought hearing pots and pans as we call tech.

wakeup, you are such a music snob.....im not going to fucking argue with you

DJmikemac is his IM name...how about you ask him what he plays?

BG

wakeup, you are such a music snob.....im not going to fucking argue with you

DJmikemac is his IM name...how about you ask him what he plays?

BG

music snob lol, ur amusing and such a music carnosaur now that u ve been goin to sf for what the last month. fix ur signature too ur quote is totally wrong for that green velvet track.

music snob lol, ur amusing and such a music carnosaur now that u ve been goin to sf for what the last month. fix ur signature too ur quote is totally wrong for that green velvet track.

:rolleyes:

you should change your name from wakeup to shutthefuckup because no one wants to hear you talk

and u missed a great TECH set.....ask roninmess, legend38, or bigpoppanils

fag

BG

ummm.... excuse me boys... this thread is supposed to be about MIKE MACALUSO... not stupid comments back and forth which are very mean and unnecessary... now BOTH of you shutthefuckup!!!!!! There is no need for yelling. Both of you are very nice boys and do NOT need to be lowering yourself to a stupid level of petty bullshit. Okay? :rolleyes: