Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Shout Out To Trancend He Rocked Out At Pusedo

Everyone knows thats not my scene nor my fav music but I had so much fun, Justin u rocked out I told u just to relax and u would be fine. You did awsome hun. Big shout to CottenCandyDream,Fireydesire, Quote :),Snoozi,Lavendermenace,JoeG,TheHacker,MUGZ!!!,Crobra & we cant forget NorthNJGuy "STOP LOOKING IN THE FUCKING MIRRIOR" LoL Watch out for that pole :)

Good job again Justin

Originally posted by breaksny

Ya so did Shady J and Mike Robinson. Nice breaks tonite. I'll try to post a slightly longer review sometime tomorrow. Well orchestrated, Maudymeister. :cool:

hehehe yea and DJ John Stephen Sorry I wasnt there to hear but im sure u ROCKED!!:D

gggggrrrrr baby dee stop haten lol i was tryen to get naked fuk the pole and we need more mirrrors in the main room where trecend was spinnen but it was a shity day i came home and looked mad toe up gggggrrrr :( i hate my skin but was deff nice meeten all yall cp people and yall deff were mad chil and i'll deff chill again

Originally posted by mugwump

umm..workinlife..you might want to try workingonyourdrunkenstate..

write a review whan you are "hungover". I couldn't uderstand half of that!

thats NorthNJguy

im taking its a new sn for him

thats his usual vocab though :)

and IM NOT HATIN!!! and ur the only one that wanted more mirriors!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by workenonlife

yea i lost pw for other name and u stop haten girl lol u knwo u love mirrors and i know u think ther should be more too

LOL!

Your alright man!

Good meeting you bro!

saw you digging the breaks in that back room!

(Or perhaps it was just that really big mirror that made you happy!)

see you around man!

peace~

MUGz

Daniela thank you for coming, you showed up and i was just like :eek: :eek: its really cool that youd come to pseudo

and northnjguy - sorry yo, i was gonna throwdown some old skool hiphop but fukkin like i left all my rap rekkids at home so i fiasddfl;kjjjjj;klweaffffffewa;jk;lkmklvvvvva

Originally posted by trancend

Daniela thank you for coming, you showed up and i was just like :eek: :eek: its really cool that youd come to pseudo

and northnjguy - sorry yo, i was gonna throwdown some old skool hiphop but fukkin like i left all my rap rekkids at home so i fiasddfl;kjjjjj;klweaffffffewa;jk;lkmklvvvvva

:laugh: