Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doing A Double

Thanks DaFunk! I like it too. HAAHAHAH! WELL ARENT YOU A LUCKY DOG? I am working a 7-8 shift today. And trust me it will be a long day for me.

HEY ROXYCHIC!!!!

Well the weather up here isnt all that better. Not right now anyway. it is supposed to go up to about 65 degrees later though. i am looking foward to it. Right now its rainy slow dragging day.:(

Originally posted by roxychic

65 Degrees!!!??!?!? I am so jealous. It has been sleeting/snowing since last night and we are only going to be to about 40'. I want the summer to be here!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah we all need the summer......:(

Being able to scubadive and surf again...be one with mother nature and get wasted at beachparties...damn...at least we got global warming...so the temps will rise...(I know...that ain't cool)

But hell, the cold is twisting my mind...and body...

Please mr.Sun..come back...please?

attachment.php?postid=648375

AWWWW! I actually like the cold. I cant stand the summer. Its hot and sticky and yukky. This weather is perfect for me. ROXY, Sorry Girly. I like the winter but not enough to be where you are right now. hahahahahaha! CHeer up! ITS ALMOST CADBURY CREME EGG TIME! WHOO WHOO!!!!!!

Easter Candy..:laugh: That is defintly something to look forward to. But honestly..all this cold weather is making really want to move to San Diego. I love it there....hot but dry..no humidity. Or how about Hawaii?? What a beautiful place.

Chula...you like the cold?? Woa....you must be a skiier??