Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys is the best club in NJ

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

I am not sure if you were at the same club that I was last night, but their were a ton of hot girls all over the place. Everyone that I talked to today keeps telling me that they cannot believe how hot the girls were last night. Cannot wait for the superbowl party on Sunday, and Green Velvet next Thursday.

I am sure I was at the same club as you were last night. Are you sure you would have said the same thing if you were not a promoter for the party? Yes there were some hot girls there, but as I stated the crowd was about 70-80% guys. Calle is a good DJ and that was the only good part of the party last night.

joeys has been there, for a long time, it is one of the best clubs in nj. but not THE BEST. there are alot of clubs out there in nj. joeys is packed from thursday through sunday though. let just say joey is a very happy man. joeys is the only club that has four consecutive packed nights, that to me says something, it says joeys knows how to run a nightclub business. that to me makes it one of the best in jersey.

• 1 year later...