Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys is the best club in NJ

I just got to work and i'm shot from last night, but it was so worth it. Joeys was so fucking off the hook it was insain. I cant beleive how good the place is eveytime i go it gets better. Friday KTU's RSL is live .............. and then this sunday

FUCKING JOHNNY VICIOUS can you beleive it ? i just found out.

The place is sick fuck nyc im staying in nj

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tyco

not do damper your post but I wouldn' t even consider it a club........

don't they serve food in there during the day?

:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

I just got to work and i'm shot from last night, but it was so worth it. Joeys was so fucking off the hook it was insain. I cant beleive how good the place is eveytime i go it gets better.

The place is sick fuck nyc im staying in nj

FUCKING ROOKS :rolleyes:

Thats BUCO you are thinking about, they are right next to Joeys in the same building. I recommend you go there one day, and head over to Joeys at night.:D

trust me your not dampering anything. I'm not trying to convince anyone the place is too packed as it is. I just feel that I have to express the FACT that the place is incredible.

Originally posted by dibs

Thats BUCO you are thinking about, they are right next to Joeys in the same building. I recommend you go there one day, and head over to Joeys at night.:D

hey dibs you where there last night? What do you look like ? Did you see me there? I was the only guy there with his lebret peirced.

After going to Joey's 2 previous times and having an okay time, I decided to go again last night and I had a really great time!

Got there a little early..like 10:15ish..it was still dead but it filled up quickly....took advantage of $1 beers until 11...for the most part the music was pretty good...they are definitely promoting their next week party with Green Velvet there...I think I heard La La Land like 4 times....crowd wasn't as bad as I expected....some of the guys were a little young..if I had to hear one more time.."omg..your 24..no way your that old...omg..24..wow"..I was gonna scream..you would have think I just told them I was 44..LOL..danced nonstop and had a blast!

So, overall a great night..I will definitely go back next Thursday!

Notallthere - nice to meet you ..you seemed very suprised that my roommate and I (being the cp members that we are) were normal...haha!

:)

hey dibs you where there last night? What do you look like ? Did you see me there? I was the only guy there with his lebret peirced.

Yep I was there last night. I think I saw you, what where you wearing?? You must have seen me there, I was like a pit stop to every guy in that place. I love it when I guy talks to my chest, it just makes me feel so good!:mad:

Originally posted by dibs

Yep I was there last night. I think I saw you, what where you wearing?? You must have seen me there, I was like a pit stop to every guy in that place. I love it when I guy talks to my chest, it just makes me feel so good!:mad:

Yeah I noticed the guys there are kinda fucking stupid. But its still a good time. Did they have a good conversation with your chest?

Yeah I noticed the guys there are kinda fucking stupid. But its still a good time. Did they have a good conversation with your chest?

I wish I could tell you, usually they are mumbling to my chest. But once in a while I get the guys who can actually get a word or two out and come up to me and say "NICE", and if I don't say "thank you" they get offended and think I'm a bitch.:D :D

Originally posted by clubangel

After going to Joey's 2 previous times and having an okay time, I decided to go again last night and I had a really great time!

Got there a little early..like 10:15ish..it was still dead but it filled up quickly....took advantage of $1 beers until 11...for the most part the music was pretty good...they are definitely promoting their next week party with Green Velvet there...I think I heard La La Land like 4 times....crowd wasn't as bad as I expected....some of the guys were a little young..if I had to hear one more time.."omg..your 24..no way your that old...omg..24..wow"..I was gonna scream..you would have think I just told them I was 44..LOL..danced nonstop and had a blast!

So, overall a great night..I will definitely go back next Thursday!

Notallthere - nice to meet you ..you seemed very suprised that my roommate and I (being the cp members that we are) were normal...haha!

Im glad you guys had a good time! Hey sorry i dident get a chance to say by. But somthing uhm came up. We have to hang out again you guys where tearing up the dance floor!

Im glad you guys had a good time! Hey sorry i dident get a chance to say by. But somthing uhm came up. We have to hang out again you guys where tearing up the dance floor!

We will probably go again next Thursday since we had such a good time!!

I love to dance...it was funny seeing the circles going at Joeys..LOL!

Joeys thursday nights are fun, but it is not even close to being the best club in NJ! The place is chessy, but fun. Aybss, Metro, Bunka, Tempts, Merge, XS, those are clubs. I like sunday nights the best for Joeys, every one from all the clubs are there, beside it being a good time.

Originally posted by vitotheguido

Joeys thursday nights are fun, but it is not even close to being the best club in NJ! The place is chessy, but fun. Aybss, Metro, Bunka, Tempts, Merge, XS, those are clubs. I like sunday nights the best for Joeys, every one from all the clubs are there, beside it being a good time.

I have been to all of those clubs many times and they get old real fast.

The best club in nj is a matter of opnion. I think joeys is becuase its the ONLY nj club that i keep going back to and always have a good time. Its small but the crowd is great the music is better then it ever used to be and the lights are better then any other club in nj. If you havent been there in a few months you should check it out becuase it changed for the better.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

IMO Joeys sucked last night. There were some hot girls there, but the crowd was 80% percent guys. Calle did a good job, but the crowd just sucked.

Your definitely right about the mix of the crowd...when my roommate and got there which was early, I think we were like the only two girls there..not bad for us I guess but I could see how guys wouldn't like to walk around in such a meat market!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

IMO Joeys sucked last night. There were some hot girls there, but the crowd was 80% percent guys. Calle did a good job, but the crowd just sucked.

I agree with Brian on this one, when they where having that contest it seemed like the only girls in there where on stage..

Thusdays are cool , might check them out sunday cuz a friend turns 21.

Joeys IS NOT the best place in North Jersey , let alone the whole NJ

I am not sure if you were at the same club that I was last night, but their were a ton of hot girls all over the place. Everyone that I talked to today keeps telling me that they cannot believe how hot the girls were last night. Cannot wait for the superbowl party on Sunday, and Green Velvet next Thursday.

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

I am not sure if you were at the same club that I was last night, but their were a ton of hot girls all over the place. Everyone that I talked to today keeps telling me that they cannot believe how hot the girls were last night. Cannot wait for the superbowl party on Sunday, and Green Velvet next Thursday.

Yeah they were all hot but there was 75% guys