Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hobbies?

Originally posted by homersimpson

Snowboarding, rollerblading and bike riding. Although riding a bike in Manhattan's a royal pain I usually cross the George Washington bridge and head over to the Palisades. They have some decent hills over there.

Yeah, i dig riding my bike too! I got a Bianchi mountain bike, but i wanna get one of those new-ultra light titanium bikes with whitewall tires and pegs to ride my girlfriend on :laugh:

There's some real nice trails out here in the island. Bethpage state park has some great off-road trails, and there's another nice trail along Wantagh Pkway that goes all the way to Jones Beach (so u can go on the beach 4 phree ;)

Lets see.... I like to paint and draw... basically any medium i can get my hands on I will try (no perverted inuendos).

I ride horses, and am on the rutgers equestrian team.

I try to read as much as possible... but with all the reading I do for school I don't have personal reading time anymore.

When I feel like being a bum I watch animal planet or sit at the computer and post on this goddam addicting message board.

Oh, and I eat, I love to eat.... I think I do it so much that I would have to consider it a hobby.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yeah, i dig riding my bike too! I got a Bianchi mountain bike, but i wanna get one of those new-ultra light titanium bikes with whitewall tires and pegs to ride my girlfriend on :laugh:

There's some real nice trails out here in the island. Bethpage state park has some great off-road trails, and there's another nice trail along Wantagh Pkway that goes all the way to Jones Beach (so u can go on the beach 4 phree ;)

Oh shit, it's a small world then cause when I stay with my parents in Farmingdale that's where I go riding. Bethpage Park is great but no riding to the beach for me in the winter but come spring and summer I'm on that trail all the time.

Originally posted by tastyt

Reading and writing... I like to nourish my brain cells, you know, when I'm not launching a full-frontal assault against them

Oh yeah and I just recently discovered MetroTV

I love Metro channel! If I decide to get my cable back, then I'll be all over it.

I spend half my life on my computer. It seems like I'm making computer tech a hobby. The other half is spent reading for pleasure. I play some videogames, mostly an online one. I tend to my motorcyle when I'm not riding it... doesn't seem to be helping much though... it's just getting old and rusty now.

And from time to time I design Celtic knot-work or sketch/paint. Shit, I don't know... I have a world of interests, I just follow 'em.

Oh, and does hugging pretty CP women count or is that just human nature?

hmm lets see, listening to music, dancing, reading, watching movies especially in theatres or dvds. I like sports but not to watch them eventhough I havent played in years lol...I do wanna play some volleyball. Fierydesire u down??? for a game??? I love to shop which thats one bad habit I have, real bad...

hmmmmmm too many to mention

I miss hiking no one to go with :( used to be a place in West Milford NJ you go uop the side and then down the middle of a mountain and there's a lake you can swim across it and dive off a cliff

I looooooove to cook it's a creative vent for me used to sketch, oil paint, etc but not any more so I love to cook Italian, Asian, American, Spanish, etc especially when there are a lot of people and you match wines that's another thing,,,anyone want to go to a vineyard and have a tasting???

going to museums and galleries, foriegn and independent fims, DANCING DANCING DAANCING, going to London (even though I've been too broke the past few months)... running and working out.....hmmmm.........

hey Erik.....no way...YOU can make good sauce....are you Italian?