Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's more fun?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

dancing with fat girls, or talking to your friends?

tonight, i went with A...and got in a lot of trouble, but you know what? if you are going to make me pay $10 to go to POOR BILLY'S, don't expect me to hang around and make nicey nicey with ya. a big FU to all my friends who thought it would be more fun to go to PB than abyss. and jodi, if you are reading this, i will never call you, so it was a stupid idea to make your friends give me your #

My friend dragged me to Poor Billy's last night & suprisingly I ended up having a really really good time... it was pretty packed. I'm not one for bands, but the band they had was pretty decent and the music they played in between each bands set wasn't too bad either. It's not the greatest place, but it gave me a great night. :)

PIP!!!! You have such HOSTILITY in you!!!! I hope you are somewhat joking... even though the idea of Poor Billy's on a Friday night is a big enough joke for me.... j/k

Anyway... well why don't you go to Bunkas tonight with Teresa and I and we can do shots and forget all about the fat girls!!!!!!! we miss you honey!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

it was definitely fun...i could have a good time in a cardboard box with my friends, and some alcohol. leave the fat girls at home

Pipdaddy you're pretty funny... I could have fun anywhere too as long as i'm w/friends... leave the scumbag guys home too! :)