Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SInce the board is slow.................

I was thinking….. how and why did everyone start getting into the club since? :tongue:

For me I started when I broke up with my boyfriend. :( I started going out more and more, and it made me recognize I’m not the only single one, :) and let me not neglect it makes me overlook all the troubles I have. :rolleyes: So now another questions arises from this……

How many of you have “dicked over†a date or two in order to get mangled, and go to a club? I’m guilty of that :laugh:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started going to clubs at 18. my first clubnight, i went to Carbon and then The Factory. why did i start? i honestly don't know. it just happened one day, now im waiting for that day to stop(but that will never happen). but lately the scene has been kind of stale(in my opinion) and for some reason i still keep going.:D

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Its all about me and my EX breaking up me getting a beach house with my friends in Belmar and started working at DJAIS and BUNKA I owe alot to my good friend BON SOLID ---- I love it cant wait for the summer

Kip: utility to the front... we need the utility guys to the front door.

I went to a hunka bunka teen night in 1999 and was amazed...i had never seen girls wearing nothing and dancing on the bars...i had to sneek out to go all the time, and I wanted to have a reason to be there...I met Brian Watkins in a chatroom and he got me promoting for him and Willie...I Was hooked and worked my ass off to become the superior teen promoter i am today!:laugh:

Originally posted by sydnie

one time, remember when Junior spun at SF? and then one time at SF.... *giggles*

and one time Jp actually spun fri nights and competed against eddie baez to get the sat night gig. and one time sf actually served coffee and danishes every night. limelight memories could even be funner kenny ken at the door ok enough

Originally posted by wakeup

and one time Jp actually spun fri nights and competed against eddie baez to get the sat night gig. and one time sf actually served coffee and danishes every night. limelight memories could even be funner kenny ken at the door ok enough

ooooo wakeup you are soooo knowledgeable... you know all the music... you are soooo good... lol

p.s. I am at Bunkas now and I am drunk.... lol make fun of me please...

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ooooo wakeup you are soooo knowledgeable... you know all the music... you are soooo good... lol

p.s. I am at Bunkas now and I am drunk.... lol make fun of me please...

ohhhhhhh play hunter JP, im a trooper since 1/26/02 right starbryte, im off to sf

Originally posted by pjfame

I went to a hunka bunka teen night in 1999 and was amazed...i had never seen girls wearing nothing and dancing on the bars...i had to sneek out to go all the time, and I wanted to have a reason to be there...I met Brian Watkins in a chatroom and he got me promoting for him and Willie...I Was hooked and worked my ass off to become the superior teen promoter i am today!:laugh:

how old are u??????

ohhhhhhh play hunter JP, im a trooper since 1/26/02 right starbryte, im off to sf

ahahahahah I KNEW you would say something like that!!!! I was waiting for it... yeah I know, I know... I am a trooper since YESTERDAY lol!!!!!! (but I STILL wanted to go last night, sooo bad......)

93-94 somewhere around there started at paladium & limelight, and the crazy thing now that I think about it, my drug of choice then was acid....go figure, wtf was I thinking :eek: that only lasted about a year, then I didnt get back in for real until late 97 early 98, I have had my fair share of Junior, JP & sf (bad days lol), EXIT, carbon, tunnel, fridays @ roxy (it was a phat party), and even philly for that matter and now I find myself at the playground for music lovers alike, VINYL (drug free i might add)

Originally posted by kettleone4me

93-94 somewhere around there started at paladium & limelight, and the crazy thing now that I think about it, my drug of choice then was acid....go figure, wtf was I thinking :eek: that only lasted about a year, then I didnt get back in for real until late 97 early 98, I have had my fair share of Junior, JP & sf (bad days lol), EXIT, carbon, tunnel, fridays @ roxy (it was a phat party), and even philly for that matter and now I find myself at the playground for music lovers alike, VINYL (drug free i might add) [/QUO

Big fridays @ roxy with boris was great in 98 99. no kidides like now. good looking crowd and for some reason mostly a drinkin crowd. to bad boris doesnt have it anymore. i heard him when Blis 1st opened and he was horrible. i think acid was mostly the choice back then, that along with $20 bags of K. no jars really then. all i remember is being in limelight in some room with Miss Kitty from dee-lite and richard bey and watching them do lines.

93-94 somewhere around there started at paladium & limelight, and the crazy thing now that I think about it, my drug of choice then was acid....go figure, wtf was I thinking :eek: that only lasted about a year, then I didnt get back in for real until late 97 early 98, I have had my fair share of Junior, JP & sf (bad days lol), EXIT, carbon, tunnel, fridays @ roxy (it was a phat party), and even philly for that matter and now I find myself at the playground for music lovers alike, VINYL (drug free i might add) [/QUO

Big fridays @ roxy with boris was great in 98 99. no kidides like now. good looking crowd and for some reason mostly a drinkin crowd. to bad boris doesnt have it anymore. i heard him when Blis 1st opened and he was horrible. i think acid was mostly the choice back then, that along with $20 bags of K. no jars really then. all i remember is being in limelight in some room with Miss Kitty from dee-lite and richard bey and watching them do lines.

roxy was the bomb, very hot crowd back then

the $20 bags of K is the best, so funny that there really wasnt jars back then, limelight all I remember is queens, they were everywhere & they were cool, they just added so much flavor

roxy was the bomb, very hot crowd back then

the $20 bags of K is the best, so funny that there really wasnt jars back then, limelight all I remember is queens, they were everywhere & they were cool, they just added so much flavor

yea all i remember was goin there with kenny k at the door, not having to wait cause he was in love with my boy. richie rich running rampant. having to hear corbett spin:blown: . but the best times were listening to odi and keoki ,when he still had. i did that yrs ago always sober.

Originally posted by pjfame

I always wondered how BB found his dates!!!!!!

I got started clubbing when I moved to CA. It was an occassional deal, then we started hanging out with some kids who DJ'ed and moved on to raves and stuff.....All down hill from there.

I can definitely say I learned a thing or 12 since the old school days....;)