Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Drink Anyone ???

Originally posted by laurie619

I heard it was filled with immature assholes and juiceheads (fight every sec.) :laugh:

Well I was there.. wanted to hear Tsettos (cause I haven't heard him in quite some time) but was mainly there to support Dom Capello (who is the resident there now for Saturdays)..

To tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed by Tsettos last night..

Dom spun very well for like the small little half hour that he was on (Tsettos spun most of the night)..

And there was a HUGE fight towards the end of the night.. I think it was actually two separate fights but it ended up as one big brawl.. I almost got trampled, it was scary..

But apparently that's how it is EVERY night..

Originally posted by laurie619

HEHEHE...well I was almost right...:laugh: and I hear ya I saw Denny at BUNKA on FRIDAY, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed by Tsettos FRIDAY night.. :mad: I know some other people feel the same way...HE BETTER GET HIS ACT TOGETHER...:D

I listened to him on sanctuary when I got home lat night and thought it was great.....I went to Soundgarden last week and didnt feel it was his strongest set ever but by no means am I abondoning or insulting Denny. He is a superior DJ and ALWAYS produces at Tempts, and that is the ony place where it matters ;)

Originally posted by cgm

I listened to him on sanctuary when I got home lat night and thought it was great.....I went to Soundgarden last week and didnt feel it was his strongest set ever but by no means am I abondoning or insulting Denny. He is a superior DJ and ALWAYS produces at Tempts, and that is the ony place where it matters ;)

Temps is where it's at!!!!!:

D :D :D

well I live in Staten Island and I cant think of any club/bar/lounge that is decent. Staten Island and clubs are usually not successful. When drink use to be Cilo I think that was the closest it ever got to being a good club. I dont know SI is not the place to plan a night outing! :(

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

well I live in Staten Island and I cant think of any club/bar/lounge that is decent. Staten Island and clubs are usually not successful. When drink use to be Cilo I think that was the closest it ever got to being a good club. I dont know SI is not the place to plan a night outing! :(

That's why you are always in NJ.........

OK I've heard enough. First of all about this whole thing Denny Only plays good at temps is Ridiculous, the stlye he plays at tempts is completely different than anywhere else he plays. I like him out of temps cause he can play new stuff and educate with his music, instead of just pleasing the crowd, dont get me wrong i LOVE him at tempts and its a great time. Its not his fault that people cant open their mind to new and different styles of music. Are you guys mad cause he didnt play MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE at Soundgarden or Drink or Bunka??? GEEZ get over it , open your minds. Denny Played extremely well at bunka and did things to some songs that were AMAZING!!!Secondly...Denny played for only an HOUR at Drink not most of the night so CODICA... you heard DOM for most of the night and Denny for the hour that you thought hat dom played well!!! AND THATS A FACT, he played for an hour and i heard that hour he had the place Jumpin!!!

As for any other Denny Bashers(Haters), you guys need to get a life and stop bashing great DJ'S, Most of you cant do what he does so thats the bottom line. GET A LIFE, and if you werent there then you cant say shit about the night, none of this i heard he played bad or this or that...its all bullshit, come out and listen to him and make your own judgement. and if you did that and you still dont like him then thats your own opinion, and your welcone to that. Bottom line is that the Man is well respected in th industry by other great DJ's so he deserves the same respect from people that come out to hear him play, if hes not your stye of music than thats one thing but dont come on here and bash him cause he didnt play a couple songs you wanted to hear, and he tried to educate the crowd with new songs that people just dont want to accept and they want there same old classics all the time. OPEN YOUR MINDS!!!!

Originally posted by binoyshah

OK I've heard enough. First of all about this whole thing Denny Only plays good at temps is Ridiculous, the stlye he plays at tempts is completely different than anywhere else he plays. I like him out of temps cause he can play new stuff and educate with his music, instead of just pleasing the crowd, dont get me wrong i LOVE him at tempts and its a great time. Its not his fault that people cant open their mind to new and different styles of music. Are you guys mad cause he didnt play MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE at Soundgarden or Drink or Bunka??? GEEZ get over it , open your minds. Denny Played extremely well at bunka and did things to some songs that were AMAZING!!!Secondly...Denny played for only an HOUR at Drink not most of the night so CODICA... you heard DOM for most of the night and Denny for the hour that you thought hat dom played well!!! AND THATS A FACT, he played for an hour and i heard that hour he had the place Jumpin!!!

As for any other Denny Bashers(Haters), you guys need to get a life and stop bashing great DJ'S, Most of you cant do what he does so thats the bottom line. GET A LIFE, and if you werent there then you cant say shit about the night, none of this i heard he played bad or this or that...its all bullshit, come out and listen to him and make your own judgement. and if you did that and you still dont like him then thats your own opinion, and your welcone to that. Bottom line is that the Man is well respected in th industry by other great DJ's so he deserves the same respect from people that come out to hear him play, if hes not your stye of music than thats one thing but dont come on here and bash him cause he didnt play a couple songs you wanted to hear, and he tried to educate the crowd with new songs that people just dont want to accept and they want there same old classics all the time. OPEN YOUR MINDS!!!!

he is fired up huh? I will disagree though, I feel as if Denny does play his best at Temps, that is not to say he doesnt have good sets outside of Temps, I personally think his best set outside of Temps was last yr at Bunka when he tagged with RS (Post WMC Party, how did we make it thru that night??) but anyhow, I honestly think he pays his best at Temps, IMO anyway

My boyfriend lives in Staten Island so I threw him a Birthday party a few months ago at Atlantis. It wasn't bad, the Music isn't the Greatest you'll ever hear, but it was decent and the crowd was friendly and Fun. People are down to earth and pretty chill. It is staten Island so there is obviously a lack of Fashion sense but that is too be expected.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

he is fired up huh? I will disagree though, I feel as if Denny does play his best at Temps, that is not to say he doesnt have good sets outside of Temps, I personally think his best set outside of Temps was last yr at Bunka when he tagged with RS (Post WMC Party, how did we make it thru that night??) but anyhow, I honestly think he pays his best at Temps, IMO anyway

That was a sick party, especially after a week of WMC:blown: