Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever felt....?

sassa

I have a great set of friends here...people from Russia, Switzerland, Yemen, Bulgaria, the States, Jordan, Mexico, Peru, etc....it's really fun being with them and all...but last night, after we all went to a club and then to an afterparty at one of my friend's place...I just looked around, and said to myself "I am bored shitless and want to go home". I love them and all...but sometimes I can't be around them that much...

Everything has become a chore to do as well...I have no motivation to get up in the morning...knowing that all that awaits me is bullshit from people, school, and work...and an empty bed, which is my choice....

Maybe it's the weather...I don't know... what does one do to get motivated again and feeling better about things?

Guest bellaragazza

I know how you feel.

Just started back at school after a two year break and its increadible how stupid and childish some people are. My first day was absolutely hell and I dread each moment I have to spend there. A slew of little girls dressed like they're going clubbing at 10 am is what makes me sick to my stomach on a daily basis.

But hey, you can't let stupdity control your life. Just do what you have to do and hold on to the ones that you cherish most in life. Everyday is a battle, not just for you but for everyone. Everyone feels lonely sometimes, sad or even upset. Just take it one day at a time and take whatever comes to you.

best advice I can give you dear. :)

Originally posted by sassa

Everything has become a chore to do as well...I have no motivation to get up in the morning...knowing that all that awaits me is bullshit from people, school, and work...and an empty bed, which is my choice....

OMG...I was thinking all of those things last night on my way home from yet another busted night with a bunch of my friends.

Last night was sort of a special occassion, so practically everyone I knew was there....and I was really so over it by 1AM. That's something that's so not like me....Usually I love being around all of my friends....And there was even this gorgeous amazingly sweet guy (who happened to be part owner of the club) that kept managing to find me to talk, and dance, and drink.....and I was totally like "whatever" the whole night....

On my way home last night, I was hoping this is all a phase....because I don't know what brought on this change of heart with going out and all of that, but I'm not really liking it. I've been so unlike myself with all of my friends, and have become one with my empty bed (partially by choice - only because i'm extra choosy on who gets to be there), and I don't even have fun at work anymore.....

I really hope that "this too shall pass" :worry: