Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone win $$ in superbowl pools?

acura

HELL NO DAMNIT!!! GOD DAMN NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

I would of won $160.. Do you relize how many people lost money last night! It was a 15 point spread.

Well all and all i don't really care. I only lost 15 bucks. Its good for the people of boston, they never win shit EVER! haha lewsers

well i organized my office pool but we only did the "squares Pool" I didnt win anything but one of my friends ended up winning the final score ( "0" - "7" ) and won $100. she's taking me out too lunch :)

antoerh girl's bf put $10K on the patriots -- boy did that pay off for him iwht vegas giving them 45 to 1 odds!!!!!

Originally posted by legend38

I really don't know shit about football except for what I have learned playing The Madden football games for Super Nintendo,PSX, and PS2. I am a baseball player.

I saw box #38 open, picked it and lucked out!

:laugh: thats awesome.. congrats hun!! When are you taken me out? :laugh: just kidding :D

damn do i love new england today.....me and my two buddies made a bet to pick 2 teams at the beginning of the season and the winner of the superbowl wins $400, but if no one won the superbowl then no one would win. i picked the ravens and raiders my friend had the colts and titans and my other friend had the vikings and..the rams. i was cursing at the patriots after they beat the raiders in the playoffs and i thought i def had to pay my friend $200 luckly new england played like the rams and the rams played like new england and the patriots won!!! woo-fawking-hoo!!!

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: thats awesome.. congrats hun!! When are you taken me out? :laugh: just kidding :D

Hmmmm.......

As soon as I find time to pick you up AND hang out with you. With your luck your car doors won't open or your windshield will cave in or something to that extent. :laugh:;)

Originally posted by legend38

Hmmmm.......

As soon as I find time to pick you up AND hang out with you. With your luck your car doors won't open or your windshield will cave in or something to that extent. :laugh:;)

Damn bro you are ruthless on the poor girl.

:laugh: I like it!