Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R U READY FOR COX??? OFFICIAL Stuck On Earth Announcement

The south st seaport is on the lower east side of manhattan in the financial district. this event is going till 7 a.m. and no at this time we have no plans of re-scheduling the event which was to be held at the lunatarium, although for those of you who are drum and bass fans, we do have a very special event going on feb 28th @ club shelter(the old speeed) with its newly renovated model and installed state of the art phazon system(twilo's old system) that lineup includes dj rap, dieselboy, usual suspects, dara, odi and many others. tix are $22 in advance. and back to the carl cox show, believe it or not, tickets are selling extraordinarily fast, so be sure to purchase tickets as soon as possible available at satellite records.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

we do have a very special event going on feb 28th @ club shelter(the old speeed) with its newly renovated model and installed state of the art phazon system(twilo's old system) that lineup includes dj rap, dieselboy, usual suspects, dara, odi and many others.

:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

WoHoOOoOoOoOOooo!!!!

I love when people complain about money. BREAK IT DOWN you pay any where from 50-300 bucks for a broadway show that ony last 3-4 hours at most and you can't even get out of your seat to dance or anything.

$40 for Carl Cox, Erick Morillo, Hipp-E & Halo , and Richie Hawtin

That my dear is priceless.

As far as the Donation to the WTC, Stuck on Earth has constantly supported music and arts all over this city for a long time. From Broadway Cares and lifebeat to the WTC. They are great people. If they weren't we wouldn't deal with them.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I love when people complain about money. BREAK IT DOWN you pay any where from 50-300 bucks for a broadway show that ony last 3-4 hours at most and you can't even get out of your seat to dance or anything.

$40 for Carl Cox, Erick Morillo, Hipp-E & Halo , and Richie Hawtin

That my dear is priceless.

As far as the Donation to the WTC, Stuck on Earth has constantly supported music and arts all over this city for a long time. From Broadway Cares and lifebeat to the WTC. They are great people. If they weren't we wouldn't deal with them.

YuP... I agREE with You 100% :) :) :)

saw him and tenaglia last year and twilo...

The man is killer and if you miss out on this one, you will be in regret for a long long time...

unfortunately, I will be leaving for puerto rico that day on vacay...tell me how shitty my timing is.

EnJoY (without me...) even though that will hardly be difficult...

Originally posted by blaznny

I can't fawkin wait... i caught part of Cox's set at area one at jones beach over the summer and that man is siiiiiiiick. Plus that live set you have mike is ridiculous :D :D

I tried to get into the tent to see him, but to no avail:( :mad::(

Darn line was WAAAY to long. And what REALLY sucked, was that b4 cox got on, this other dj was spinning, and no one (including myself) wanted to see him. We all started chanting "CARL " , " CARL " but to no avail.

Then i found out i just missed him:mad:

Well, not this time. Lainie, how can i purchase a ticket from you?