Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do you go to a club??

What is your reason for going? Is it the club itself? Is it the type of music? is it the DJ? Or is it cause your peeps will be there? Or is it cause you go hookup or something?

I go cause of the music and what DJ is spinning. Thats my main reason. I also want to hear it on a decent sound system.

Originally posted by sannnn

What is your reason for going? Is it the club itself? Is it the type of music? is it the DJ? Or is it cause your peeps will be there? Or is it cause you go hookup or something?

I go cause of the music and what DJ is spinning. Thats my main reason. I also want to hear it on a decent sound system.

I LOVE to dance... My main reason is to go out & have a good time with my friends, laugh & smile a lot, and just chill... the club (Joey's - SoundGarden - Abyss - Tradewinds - Platinum... etc...) itself is a big part of it, but I can have fun anywhere for the most part with a few exceptions... the music is important & has to be good... if there's a good DJ even better... Nice looking guys are always a plus... but I don't go out looking to hookup. :) :)

Originally posted by dancensmile

I LOVE to dance... My main reason is to go out & have a good time with my friends, laugh & smile a lot, and just chill... the club (Joey's - SoundGarden - Abyss - Tradewinds - Platinum... etc...) itself is a big part of it, but I can have fun anywhere for the most part with a few exceptions... the music is important & has to be good... if there's a good DJ even better... Nice looking guys are always a plus... but I don't go out looking to hookup. :) :)

U mean you don't go out looking to hook up with that cute guy from around the corner.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I go to clubs to have fun, and dance. I love to dance, and it doesn't hurt to have a few guys to have fun with. The club is also a big part. I like places where I know the people, and where I could have a lot of fun, dance, and of course drink.

Originally posted by dibs

U mean you don't go out looking to hook up with that cute guy from around the corner.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are not even funny w/that one! He may be cute, but he's a jerk... this girl doesn't want any jerks :) There's no way he's hooking up w/this girl! GRRR I should drag you to Platinum Friday!!!!! :)

Originally posted by dancensmile

You are not even funny w/that one! He may be cute, but he's a jerk... this girl doesn't want any jerks :) There's no way he's hooking up w/this girl! GRRR I should drag you to Platinum Friday!!!!! :)

Yeah, yeah, Jerk??? U know u still want him J/K :laugh: :laugh:

Friday not sure, Thursday JOEYS:D :D