Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta Spinning Wednesday!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Dude if Acosta is anywhere as shitty as he was at GLOW he's not worth anyone's time... check the DC board if you don't believe me :puke: egotistical punk that loser is... :rolleyes:

I have to disagree with you, I have heard Acosta on numerous occasions (in Miami and my latest was at Tunnel a couple months back) and he rocked everytime, though everyone is entitled to their opinion

Not to get off the topic I miss The Tunnel, :(

especially DTour

He's a monthly resident at one of the clubs I work for, and for the past two times I've heard him spin he was very good, he dropped excellent tracks, and aside from a serious attitude problem, he was very good and he could infuse a lot of energy through a room. However, his performance at Glow this past saturday was positively vomit-worthy. He stopped the music every three to five songs to put his hands up like cornholio and wait for the audience to worship him. I understand doing that to build energy once or twice, maybe a few times per night, but when you pass 20 times it's ridiculous. I felt his track selection was rather poor and quite inconsistent this time as well. Mad disappointing.

• 11 months later...