Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie & Billboardlive present the Deckjunkie launch party with Sean Bauzay!!!

cooljunkie

Miami's 1st online DJ agency will launch on Saturday March 2nd with a huge party at the newly revamped Billboardlive.

Sean Bauzay and Edgar V will spin, and you'll be able to check out the new layout of Billboardlive.

Also don't miss the first Deckjunkie event at Space with NYC's Kurtis Patrick on Friday March 8th.

.cooljunkie. members can expect invites in their inbox very soon.

see you there...

the .junkies.

Thanks, GA2 and Bugaloo. I'll be spinning progressive at Billboard(along the lines of Bedrock, John Creamer and Stephane K, Satoshi Tomie, Tarantella and Redanka, Deep Dish, Way Out West, Rabbit in the Moon, etc.....vibes like that). I have some new records that I've been wanting to play so I'll throw them down that night(along with any new records I buy before now and then).

Bring recording equipment? Good idea, pod. I'll have to borrow the mini-disc player again to record the set.

(in better shape than Space )

Damn that was funny Shroommeister. Our brief dialogue was something along the lines of......:

Sean: "Hey man, what's up? When did you get here?"

Charlie: "Oh yeah, I know, bro. Cool! See you later!!"

:D:laugh:

Sean,

The scarry part is that after Space, I really got messed up at Crobar for Lee Burridge, made me look sober at Space.

Not one of my finner moments, but hey, every thing in moderation, including moderation.

That was my night to give moderation a break.