Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"X- CUSE ME, HAS ANY SEEN MY GLASSES?" Franklin Fuentes LIVE@ RETROMETRO ..SATURDAY!

ml2k1

This saturday night

@ METRO LOUNGE

RETROMETRO: A Night of Metro Lounge Classics

Spinning all your favorite vocals & anthams from the last 3 years

Music by: Andrew Mendez

Special Live performance by:

FRANKLIN FUENTES performing the retrometro classic

"X - CUSE ME" (produced by johanthan peters) for the first time in jersey in almost 4 years

Retrometro is always a good time. And this show by Franklin Fuentes is a great performance from "back in the day". Hope to see everyone from the board. Com give me a shout.

George B.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

This saturday night

@ METRO LOUNGE

RETROMETRO: A Night of Metro Lounge Classics

Spinning all your favorite vocals & anthams from the last 3 years

Music by: Andrew Mendez

Special Live performance by:

FRANKLIN FUENTES performing the retrometro classic

"X - CUSE ME" (produced by johanthan peters) for the first time in jersey in almost 4 years

Retrometro is always a good time. And this show by Franklin Fuentes is a great performance from "back in the day". Hope to see everyone from the board. Com give me a shout.

George B.

funny how I mention frankie fuentes on this board three weeks ago and now someone booked him for the first time in over 4 years for a club spot! To quote Arsenio Hall "things that make you say HMMMMMMMMMMM"!!!!!!

Actually saleen, you are right. When i saw your post about Franklin fuentes i laughed cause i knew we were trying to book this show for a while.Sometimes people dont remember old shows , but this one stands out in my head from way back.Glad you ar into this performance. The last few retrometro we had we were gonna book him, but he was out of the country. We're glad he is able to make this one. Its gonna be a great show, if you are interested in coming, pm me. Ill, HOOK YA UP!

Originally posted by djdanfury

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: REtro Metro........Last one was insanity...........I will definitely be there! Mendez is gonna have some aces up his sleeves for this one......guranteed....

honestly, i can't wait, i heard it was off da hook.

i am looking forward to the REtro MEtro legacy!

Its been a little over a month since our last retrometro, so i know andys gonna kick ass. Lunalounge46, and dj danfury, GET READY TO LOSE IT!!!!

And where are my girls cgm and lesdig? Are you girls gonna be in attendance? Let me know. ( if you are still alive after last friday, wasnt friday a sick night? )

Anyone have any requests for andy? List them here, I will make sure andy gets them. We want this to be the best retrometro ever!Let us know what you really are into hearing.

George.

Originally posted by thesandman

Voca Me

Sunshine

(ok dj in 5 seconds its for you w/ crazy drummer at the same time) A to Z should know what I am talking about on that one...lol

Chris

>I sure know what that is my brotha!!! One of my favorite jams ;)

peace

Mendez

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to meet you Dan, I was a fucking mess or I would of chilled a little longer... You may see me there again tonight...

Chris

Nice to meet you too.......I was a monstrosity as well ........Metro was out of conrol last night......i'll definitely be there tonight....hopefully if i don't get too bad i'll make it to SF also.....peace