Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up clubplanet?!?

Originally posted by italiamale1977

Droppin in to say whats up! Where is everyone going this weekend? Is it true Roxy Friday's are getting as good as it used to be in 98? Is it true Joeys is packing good crowds three days in a row now? COME ON NOW! FILL ME IN!!!

:D

hey jas what up man!...was going to go to the roxy few weeks ago, but heard it was 18 and over...no thanks.....joeys happening, esp fridays.....stop by, i'll be chilling there.............are you going to DT/DeepDish @ World feb 17th?

Originally posted by italiamale1977

Whats up Emmitt! Not too sure about DT yet... Whats the deal with the tix??? Maybe I'll go to Joeys this weekend.. Do the VIP cards still work from 2001??

:D

only 2002 cards work, i traded my old for the new one....dt tixs are 45 if you buy them in advanced 60 day of, thats what i heard.....i already ordered mine.....

My friend opened up for JV , so I decided to go check it out last friday. It was good, and this party seems like it might be around alot longer then the other attempted combacks with A-Z,Baez, and Ojeda, but nothing could compare to 98 when Boris wasn't to boring and the crowd wasn't a bunch of kids. One good note, girls outnumbered guys.