Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for the hot spot

bikinigirl

You might want to start your night out on a Saturday at either Crobar or Opium then head out to Space, on a Saturday Night it won't get packed till like 230am, or so after that its real good till the late morning.

Friday Night Billboards & Opium are good if you like Hip Hop.

Like was previously stated if you like Hard Trance

Padilla throws some hard trance on Friday Nights at Space &

every now and then you will see guest DJ's as well.

:cool::eek:

if you like deep house and want to start your night out nice and chilled and then build from there then check out rain on friday nights...it's a wicked night of deep house with a chilled vibe. the best thing going on on the beach at the moment! the people are super cool and friendly, and the club is really nice!

if you want to check it out e-mail me and i'll sort you out for guestlist. marick_stawis@hotmail.com

have a safe trip! maybe i'll see you here!!

cheers!

as Shroomy and Marick stated before.. you shouldn't miss Rain on a Friday, best place to be, excellent music and the vibe is just incredible, you will see everything SoBe has to offer you there, except the attitude.

Saturday, my picks are Crobar (go there around 1am and by 3am go up to the VIP), Opium (if you enjoy some house/trance and even hip hop in another room), Billboard Live (I think is more trance now with Edgar V spinning). Then around 5am , if you are still in one piece go to Space for afterhours (the patio is really nice).

Sunday, go to Nikki's around 7pm , just have a few drinks and chill, you might meet some nice people. If you don't work on Monday, go to Opium around midnight . But then i don't know if your body can take that much partying :)

hope this helps.

laterz! ;)

hey bikinigirl, here's something else to consitter...

on friday feb. 22nd one of the best dj's in deep house will be at rain! naked music's miguel migs from san fran. will be there along with orlandos q-burns playing in the side room. miguel migs is NOT to be missed as he is one of the best in house music! this is the second in a series of naked music night at rain. the first which also feat. miguel migs was off the hook!! one of the best nights i'd ever been to!! you def. DON'T want to miss this one!! the vibe will be awsome and the music will be chilled deep & sexy house!!

then on sat. feb 23rd anthony pappa, one of the UK's best will be playing at crobar. so if you like progressive house i wouldn't miss this one! i would def. go to crobar around 1am and stay in the MAIN room (forget about the snobby VIP room) til the end as this will be a really good night!

oh and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

if you want to go to rain on friday e-mail me at marick_stawis@hotmail.com and i'll sort you out with guestlist.

and as a birthday gift, i can also sort you out with guestlist at crobar for sat. night.

so e-mail me ok...

23! You are still a KITTY KITTY!!! J/k..not old at all.

#1 old is the way one carries there self not age. I have buddy of mine that is 37 and parties like crazy and can hang, which being able to hang is very key. I wish at 37 I can still and plan to party like he does. Not looking your age also helps too.

He's still gots 10 years on me that's a damn Decade of partying.

Life is one big freakin party its up to you how good you want it to be.........

Originally posted by marick

hey bikinigirl, here's something else to consitter...

on friday feb. 22nd one of the best dj's in deep house will be at rain! naked music's miguel migs from san fran. will be there along with orlandos q-burns playing in the side room. miguel migs is NOT to be missed as he is one of the best in house music! this is the second in a series of naked music night at rain. the first which also feat. miguel migs was off the hook!! one of the best nights i'd ever been to!! you def. DON'T want to miss this one!! the vibe will be awsome and the music will be chilled deep & sexy house!!

then on sat. feb 23rd anthony pappa, one of the UK's best will be playing at crobar. so if you like progressive house i wouldn't miss this one! i would def. go to crobar around 1am and stay in the MAIN room (forget about the snobby VIP room) til the end as this will be a really good night!

oh and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

I am also going to be in Miami the same weekend for my friend's bday. We're champagne drinkers. Can you reserve a table for us on Sat.??

if you want to go to rain on friday e-mail me at marick_stawis@hotmail.com and i'll sort you out with guestlist.

and as a birthday gift, i can also sort you out with guestlist at crobar for sat. night.

so e-mail me ok...