Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call: Platinum Friday with DJ BG

spygirl will be handing out comps at abyss tonight, so everyone who is going to Abyss and coming to see me, make sure you get comps from her

im going to give her a ton of them so take as many as you need and bring as many people as you can :D :D :D

see you all friday night!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by carusomaas11

hey laurie...I wish I could see you at Bunka. I'm going to be DJing at the Scarlet Pub (Petes) on Friday so I have to miss it. But I expect a full report!!

Let me know next time you spin at Pete's, I haven't been there in a while.

I'll probably come to Platinum around 8 or 9. I have (BG)comps on me now, let me know if you need any. Peace

Originally posted by carusomaas11

hey laurie...I wish I could see you at Bunka. I'm going to be DJing at the Scarlet Pub (Petes) on Friday so I have to miss it. But I expect a full report!!

Aww...I'm sorry that you cant go to BUNKA, but dont worry about it BUNKA is always "NUTS" so if you miss one night its ok! :D And about the full report....I'll try my best...but I might have to PM you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didn't we already talk about this in another thread? oh well...

anyway, teresadf and I will be in attendance!!! I can't wait! I went to Platinum for the first time last Friday to hear Tooch and I was very, VERY impressed with everything there!! (especially the cute bartenders!!!) And yes, we will be there early too, like 8-8:30 cause we have to go to Bunkas afterwards for Dave Raaaaaaalph!!!! I am so excited about this Friday!!! :D

ibclubbin you nervous yet? you are going to be great!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

anyway, teresadf and I will be in attendance!!! I can't wait! I went to Platinum for the first time last Friday to hear Tooch and I was very, VERY impressed with everything there!! (especially the cute bartenders!!!) And yes, we will be there early too, like 8-8:30 cause we have to go to Bunkas afterwards for Dave Raaaaaaalph!!!! I am so excited about this Friday!!! :D

:shake:

;)

see ya there hun

BG

bunka ONLY NO PLAT

lol get the camera ready

I'm so excited for this Friday too! But Starbryte is it actually possible for you to be READY at this time? It's kind of early for you.....you better get in the shower NOW!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: