Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone into turntablism?

jeremyd

Originally posted by wisdom

yeah or we could just all get together and throw down at somebodies house

I like that format better (we got no reason to battle each other anyway)

either way though I'm busy for the next six months, after that though...I'm down for what ever

thats waht i was thinking of, but yeah, why 6 months? r u in the slammer or somethin'?

cause its COLD!

I'm going south and I'm not coming back till it warms up(and I'm putting my decks in storage so I'm gonna need a month or so when I get back before I'll battle anybody to ... you know flex my fingers out and shit)

anyway ... when you juggle all ya do is cut the fader back and forth? maybe I'm making it too complex, I'm always trying to slam the records together as fast as I can and throw the beats together so they still match(he he thats how I wind up wreckin half the time...well some of the time anyway) I thought that (moving the fader back and forth) was cutting or something ... I might just have my terms confused though

I guess what shadys spinning would be harder to slam beats(what was it some kinda tribal) thats why I love hip hop,cause you can do shit like that(slamming that shit together fast)