Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Thursdays

joeygk

Oh Dear LORD!! Damn I'll pray for you Young Man. What the heck were you thinking seriously???

Shit I had two legal classes last semester,1 tuesday and 1 wednesday and work appr. 40-50 hrs per week,

Damn you got your work cut out there BUD>>>>

Thursday??? That Bites....I would have to go out drinking every Thursday after all that indeed.

:D

That really does suck...I have three classes this semester plus a day job and I work on the weekends & I promote my own party on Saturday night...homework...what?

The lack of sleep is going to start catching up real soon...

Good luck brother man...may the force be with you!:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Thursdays suck cuz I'm at work till' 9pm when I could be drinkin' 5 beers for 5 bucks at the Ale House.

Ah jinx!

Lola:eek:

HOLLYWOOD ALE HOUSE RULES! YOU GET BORED, JUST HEAD OVER TO DAVE & BUSTERS!

Originally posted by lolahotass

JOEY ~ I used to live at the Hollywood Ale House.. They have wicked cheap beers and good food..... and lot's of TV's!

D~n~B Is cool too.... luv the game room, eh?

Lola:tongue:

You can get a pitcher of beer and a dozen wings for like $3 dollars, it's ridiculous! (i like the honey mustard)

Ale house meet-up next week? brow.gif

Originally posted by joeygk

You can get a pitcher of beer and a dozen wings for like $3 dollars, it's ridiculous! (i like the honey mustard)

Ale house meet-up next week? brow.gif

Oh yeah, I'm feelin' some Chicken Nachos.. You ever see that thing? It feeds like 5 people! And the Chicken Quesadilla's and Fajaitas kick ass... actually, everything I've ever had there rocks!! OMG - Captain Jack's Buried Treasure for dessert... Orgasmic!

Meet up is cool w/ me... lemme know what night!! I live 5 minutes from there!!

Lola:tongue:

DAMN BETWEEN ALL THE ALE HOUSE TALK YESTERDAY & I DID NOT END UP EATING THERE AND ALL THE BUILD UP HERE AT WORK TO PIG OUT ON SUSHI AT LUNCH TIME, I AM HUNGRY AS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger:

DAMN U ALL FOR TALKIN SO MUCH ABOUT FOOD, HOW

ABOUT U THROW ME A BUCKET OF BEER & LIKE 20 ZINGERS..

J

:D

All this talk about the Ale House yesterday made me realize that i need to go there, REAL SOON!!:tongue:

Did someone say Fosters? Hells yes!! You know what's funny is Fosters in Australia is equivilent to Milwaukee Best here in the states.. Nobody down under drinks it.. haha I like Victoria Bitter (VB) when I was in Sydney.... YUMMY!

Lola:eek: