Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KGB Party @Red Square 2/9/02

faboo

U-nited like the colors of the rainbow we gather to dance and s-sparkle in the light.

N-o fake vibes or pretentious attitude desired or required

I-gnore the insignificant meaning of the fake socialite

T-he REAL simplicity begins here

Y-ou make the difference.

Join the sounds of deep soulful house music which translate global rhythms of peace in the most elevated level of consciousness "love". DHM (deep house movement) will be setting off the musical voyage for the evening.

There are no restrictions when it comes to being real and having an educational experience in an atmosphere that provides you with a chance to connect with others on a deeper level. Come and get the feel for a vibe that allows you to be you and have fun during the process. Chill, lounge, relax, lay back and enjoy the ride.

Faboo

invites you to enlightenment with the journey of sound

@

KGB

Saturday 2/09/02

12 - 5 AM

411 Washington Avenue

South Beach

Guest list available until 1am

reply to: faboovibes@hotmail.com

3052395475@airmessage.net

Fax Transmission: 305-675-2433

“Peace & Blessingsâ€

I went to this last week and it was great. Lovely little place and great music. Something everyone should atleast check out once to do something different than space/billboard/etc. not that those places are bad, but its a nice refreshing change.

I'll be @ RAIN Tonight (best thing going on friday's)

Thanks again for introducing me to this lovely music,

Ramon C.

I'm glad you had a nice time last weekend. I work at Rain on Fridays' too, that is the same vibe I'm trying to get going at KGB. I got the dj's from Rain that play on Fridays playing at my spot on Saturday, DHM.

I just want people to be able to relax and have a good time without the hang ups the bigger clubs give. No one is fake here nor do we keep you waiting at the door depending on how cool you look. Everyone is entitled to have a good time!

Thanks for spreading the word it's a great feeling to get positive feedback when you are trying to send a positive message out.

Peace & blessings...hope to see you tonight or Saturday at my spot.

PS

I'm the VIP Guest List girl for Rain (Fridays) so if you see me tonight do say hello, I'd love to thank you in person.