Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to board/johnny vicious opinion

:flame: i'm new and i just want to say whats up to everyone on the board. my favorite dj is johnny vicious, but when it comes to vinyls everything remixed or made by ferry corsten is my flow.

ROXY KICKS ASS!!!!!!

speaking of roxy and jv: i've been hearing that a lot of people are starting to feel that johnny is slipping and not doing so well cause he's been playing the same beats week after week at Roxy. i just want to tell everyone who is bashing jv to kiss my ass cause he is still the man and the only reason he's been playing the same beats is because everything thats out right now on vinyl in hard progressive trance suxs. wait till the good shit comes in, then johnny will tear the dance floor up!!!!!!!!!!

let me know u're opinion on this subject

I'm still waiting......Mad Myles should be great tonight, be sure to check him out.

Bro, if you like the Ferry Corsten sound, check out DJ Tiesto next week......granted it is exit, but then again, it is Tiesto......IMO, he spun fantastically.

Im just hoping he's updated his records since December :cool: :cool: