Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speak some fucking english.

joeg

Originally posted by brooklynkid

shouldn't you be posting on the Boston board? :D

Shouldn't you be on your way up here???

Hey, I hear Boston has some tv networks that haven't been infected with the brooklynkid font yet...

I can't stand the way some people on here talk... I thought I was just getting old or something.... I can't stand Gangstah Speak

Hey, if you guys are gonna be at Avalon tonight and you're looking for some people to hang with, a bunch of people (notice, not peeps) from the Boston board are going to meet-up. 11:30 by the bar in the back near the door that connects Avalon and Axis.

Learn more here: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=79189&pagenumber=4

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can't stand the way some people on here talk... I thought I was just getting old or something.... I can't stand Gangstah Speak

Hey, if you guys are gonna be at Avalon tonight and you're looking for some people to hang with, a bunch of people (notice, not peeps) from the Boston board are going to meet-up. 11:30 by the bar in the back near the door that connects Avalon and Axis.

uhmmm, Go away. :blown:

Damn, that shit brings back some memories. I used to live up there years ago and my g/f was a go-go at Avalon, Axis and Karma. Do they still got that cottage cheese container over that light above the block next to the DJ booth at Axis? This was years ago, but whenever a big girl would get up on the block to dance, they'd turn on that light which wasn't really noticeable to that many people, but those who knew the joke would start laughin their asses off. Ah, good times.

Originally posted by heretic909

Damn, that shit brings back some memories. I used to live up there years ago and my g/f was a go-go at Avalon, Axis and Karma. Do they still got that cottage cheese container over that light above the block next to the DJ booth at Axis? This was years ago, but whenever a big girl would get up on the block to dance, they'd turn on that light which wasn't really noticeable to that many people, but those who knew the joke would start laughin their asses off. Ah, good times.

Haha, I've never seen that light, but I'll look for it tonight... gotta love jokes like that.

Learn more here: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=79189&pagenumber=4

i still write peeps n i'm not the youngest cat on this board..one of my feets is still in the street..can't get it out of me..i'm comfortable with the fact that i am a product of my enviorment

Originally posted by sassa

I guess you can speak English better than anyone in here....?

I think you missed direction of the post. By 'stop gangsta trippin' I mean, I'm tired of seeing "yo, g, bling to tha blizzing, for shizzle, keep it on the realz yo" and sentances that don't resemble the language they're trying to be part of.

Originally posted by joeg

I think you missed direction of the post. By 'stop gangsta trippin' I mean, I'm tired of seeing "yo, g, bling to tha blizzing, for shizzle, keep it on the realz yo" and sentances that don't resemble the language they're trying to be part of.

:D Yeah..I can kind of see where you're coming from with that...I don't like to hear it constantly around me either...

Originally posted by heretic909

BWAHAHAHHAHA that's the FUNNIEST shit I have ever heard! HAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: