Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gropasorenut....

Originally posted by cgm

No, I missed it, but a girl I work with was telling me all about it today.

Try and catch the rerun this weekend sometime!!! Its well worth it! Its like a train wreck, its just so terrible, but you just cant seem to turn away.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? Were you around last summer...I thought you name was familiar, but I could be mistaken. The entrepreneurial figure that I am, I launched a new breed of Guidos you little sex monster...THE CORPORATE GUIDO. We're not your typical Joey's guidos with single digit IQs or incomes that limit ones wardrobe to Kenneth Cole, A/X and French Connection...no no no. I don't buy anything unless it's D&G, Gucci, Emporio Armani, BCBG or Versace, so Drakkar would never find it's way onto my ever so chiseled body. I hope you learned something today, aside from the fact that you want me...I must go flex in front of the mirror now...ahhhh, I'm absolutely phenonmenal!!!

-EVERYMAN'S IDOL, EVERY GIRL'S DREAM

Originally posted by gropasaurus

You're that chick who I knocked out unconscious right after the initial penetration...don't worry, you're not the only one it's happened too. Thanks for trying to ride the bull though...better luck next time!!!

-TRIPOD

. . . . when are you going to admit to yourself that Fleximus is going to have you assasinated for being a wussy? . . .

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? Were you around last summer................................

EVERYMAN'S IDOL, EVERY GIRL'S DREAM

OOOHHH I know who you are>>>>>>>>>>a JACKASS!

Where have you been???? Standing outside DJAIS waiting for it to open again...PATHETIC or perhaps you are buying all the DRAKKAR you can get your hands on so you will have your summer supply.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dream???!!!! Nightmare is more like it.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? Were you around last summer...I thought you name was familiar, but I could be mistaken. The entrepreneurial figure that I am, I launched a new breed of Guidos you little sex monster...THE CORPORATE GUIDO. We're not your typical Joey's guidos with single digit IQs or incomes that limit ones wardrobe to Kenneth Cole, A/X and French Connection...no no no. I don't buy anything unless it's D&G, Gucci, Emporio Armani, BCBG or Versace, so Drakkar would never find it's way onto my ever so chiseled body. I hope you learned something today, aside from the fact that you want me...I must go flex in front of the mirror now...ahhhh, I'm absolutely phenonmenal!!!

-EVERYMAN'S IDOL, EVERY GIRL'S DREAM

Oh I know who you are my dear. Question is, do you know who I am? Thinkin about the Hamptons this year?