Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph at Bunka Review

Originally posted by greyskyy

Ralph was good. I definately enjoyed myself. I do not think the crowd was ready for that. There was about 100 people who knew what was going on, then the rest were people who are regulars. Gotta commend Bunka on bringing someone like Ralph to Jersey.

I am with you on this one...I had fun regardless. Dave Ralph was a nice way to start off my night which ended with DT at Vinyl......

:D;):tongue:;):D

Thanks guys, for a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

After much thought I actually went to HunkaBunka to see Ralph - I was wayyyyyyyy hesitant, well cause its HB...but I must say I had a friggin awesome time!!!

Outta curiousity, what do you have against clubs that are NJ??? What do you base your comparision on if you never go to a club in NJ?

Glad you enjoyed HB, and it nice seeing you:)

Dave Ralph is just the beginning, Hb and Bon are taking huge steps towards reshapeing the NJ attitude about "good" music. Remember, you can't do it overnight, it takes a little time. Can't wait for the 1st, looking forward to spinning with Green Velvet!

Oh yea, Dave Ralph...solid set, Having the crew there made the night even better!

***JM***

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Outta curiousity, what do you have against clubs that are NJ??? What do you base your comparision on if you never go to a club in NJ?

Glad you enjoyed HB, and it nice seeing you:)

Hmmm well you are right...and I did enjoy myself, so who cares what others think :)

It was good to see you too!!!!!

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Dave Ralph is just the beginning, Hb and Bon are taking huge steps towards reshapeing the NJ attitude about "good" music. Remember, you can't do it overnight, it takes a little time. Can't wait for the 1st, looking forward to spinning with Green Velvet!

Oh yea, Dave Ralph...solid set, Having the crew there made the night even better!

***JM***

Too bad I heard that John Michaels sux.....:tongue: