Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to any fashion shows this weekend?

JoelB

not to name drop, cuz i won't, but i have some friends doing some so i should be required out n about... in my humble opinion cotoure is generally way *off* but its usually a good spectacle and sometimes SOMETIMES even halfway decent models and/or music....

j*B

so get behind the camera for someone mr magili. i mean as a photographer, is that what u do? i do, but not professionally.

and dgmodel- u are working WHERE? Its Fall 2002 Fashion Week... there is more than *one* show going on... ;-)

~joel*B

Originally posted by JoelB

so get behind the camera for someone mr magili. i mean as a photographer, is that what u do? i do, but not professionally.

and dgmodel- u are working WHERE? Its Fall 2002 Fashion Week... there is more than *one* show going on... ;-)

~joel*B

how can i do that, just go behind there and take photos

I'm not going to the shows but I'm covering them; I'm freelancing as a PA for Full Frontal Fashion at MetroTV...been here since last Monday & I'm working every day (yes, including this weekend) through this Friday, 8am until about 9pm every day... ahh!

Anyway, if anyone's bored, turn on MatroTV on Channel 70 for 24/7 coverage of all the shows. Enjoy!

xoxo

Alexandra

super.... the one im going to today... i forget what it is, well the first one. its at like 4 and has a very strange name... like pirates on acid or something... lol my friend told me the whole deal its like some kind of avante guard collaboration i believe... was going to go to M Jacobs but i kinda forgot to call him and i think i missed it...

j*B

ps oop s i just name dropped... oh well... lol informational purposes only, again...

Originally posted by JoelB

~joel*B

derf... i was working the gen art show, the orfi show, the baby phat show, gary graham show... then i went to saci.

Took pics with Cam'Ron, Jermaine Dupree, Al Sharpton, David Blaine, Jakob the jewler, etc... Networking bebe.. then went to Saci for the after party... how about you?