Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you to everyone who came out last night

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who came out to support me at Platinum last night....

TLast night was too much fun...the time flew by so quickly...i was surprised at how nervous i WASNT because i had butterflies all day beforehand...

good news, I will be back sometime next month, and on March 4th (a monday night) I will be spinning for a charity event at Platinum...for those who know about the Rutgers Dance Marathon, they are throwing a party at Platinum that night and I will be spinning along with Mark Amatucci....i will put up more information as I get it:)

once again...thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by StArBrYte

awwwa honey I had the best time! You were awesome... definitely played some good shit... I really like that place more and more every time I go there. I wish we could have stayed longer to hear Tooch, though... I heard he had a good set...:D

BG was on point, not a single flaw. I even wore shoes this time :D Hope to hear you on the decks at Platinum sometime soon.

Nice meeting you Starbryte, sorry I couldn't chat for too long I'm still in bad shape. Didn't see ya at Dave Ralph though, I had a good time listening even though I was trying not to dance. Peace to the Platinum crew, see ya next time.

Originally posted by greyskyy

BG

I tried to get there but did not get home from work till almost 11. Then made a call and you were all done. I will catch it next time. Sorry man!

its all good in the hood....bring me ten heads this friday and we'll call it even :cool:

BG

Originally posted by teresadf

BG good job Friday night! It was nice meeting you. It was also nice to meet you greysky (bluesky) .....LOL and Teklord310. ;)

thanx hun...will i be graced with your beauty this week too??? If not you at least have to get on the Exit bus and support Tooch!

BG

This whole sneakers thing is a huge issue to me!

Sneakers are the sole (:D ) of my dancing! These clubs are for dancing right. Or are they just Social watering holes?

I have to go to Platinum for a bday, then I have to get to exit for Tiesto then off to Vinyl for a little Danny. Hmmmmm! What a horrible night that will be!

Going from Tiesto to Danny, yeah one extreme to the other. My head is going to explode.

Originally posted by greyskyy

Going from Tiesto to Danny, yeah one extreme to the other. My head is going to explode.

its good though....a change of pace throughout the night is never a bad thing....(especially if you are closing with DT, because he will mellow you out and bring you down from your night very nicely)

BG