Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital Cameras HELP

I thought I had my mind set on the Casio QV3500 but now that i'm looking elsewhere I've become attached to the Nikon Coolpix 885, both are 3.34MP. Can anyone help me out? I've weighed all the features and options and now i'm leaning towards the Nikon. It is smaller, but lacks audio recording when capturing video. The picture quality on both cameras is amazing. What should i do? The Nikon can be in my hands for about $420, the Casio about 30 less so price isn't an issue. Thanks

Originally posted by magilicuti

where can you get the nikon for 420 man?

http://www.nextag.com/serv/pcmag/buyer/ProductM.jsp?product=35885110

Both PCMagazine and PCWorld have reviews on digital cameras. PC Mag chose the Nikon Coolpix 885 and for each camera they list the best price you can get. Although it looks as though some people posted negative reviews about some vendors, it is worth a shot considering I can save $200+. Let me know what you think.

Originally posted by fluidnyc

I just bought a Sony DSC-707 I love it.

Id say either get the nikon or look at olympus or sony.

Nice camera, but I want something I can fit in my pocket. It's slightly out of my pricerange too, cheapest price on there is ~$700 and ranges up to $1000. 5MP shots are nice, very impressive piece.

Originally posted by smartclubber

We have 2 Nikon digi's. We have a 950 and a 995. The 950 is a rock, we've had it for almost 2 years with countless drinks spilled on it and bouncing off our chest while we danced, etc.. We just got the 995 about 5 months ago but I had to return it once already. They both take GREAT pictures. You can see our pictures at:

smartclubber.com :)

Very impressive site, nice pics as well. Where are these parties, in NY? I don't recognize any of the names.

Originally posted by teklord310

Very impressive site, nice pics as well. Where are these parties, in NY? I don't recognize any of the names.

Thanks, we are in Chicago. We are coming to NYC this weekend. I need some help hooking up with some of the clubs to get permission to take pics ...please e-mail me if anyone can help!!!!