Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious

Originally posted by godfatherbam

thats what i am sayin...u go to miami or cali or anywhere and u will NEVER...EVER find a club that compares to anything in manhattan...but i guess that is just a certain few peeps opinion

that is so freaking true....no other city has clubs opened till 10 am the next day and you wont find clubs in other cities like the clubs we have in ny.

Ok to start off i love Vicious...

i have been critical of some of his sets because i didn't particularly like them and i am entitled to my opinion. I have never said anything bad about him as a person and i have always said his mixing skills are off the fawkin hook. So what am i supposed to do if i am giving a review of the night lie??? I give my honest opinion and i am always very tactful when speaking negative about something. I am very thankful that he made this party happen and hooked us up with those cards. I mean shit me soprano pfloyd and Bocc follow him where ever he goes, we are huge fans. Is vicious above a little constructive criticism???

i mean i really don't think i am who you are referring to here but who knows. I know some people are a little out of hand, but what can ya do. Vicious, if your readin this, don't sweat it...

like we all said...there is nothin wrong with constructive criticism, but there are a lot of peeps gettin outta hand and forgetting who vicious is and all that. he isn't...nor is anybody above criticism, but tasteful constructive criticism, not hate and shit talkin...until those who talk like that can get up and spin like johnny, they should all just STFU!!! period