Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****SCRATCH's OFFICIAL FUCK MONDAY THREAD***

vicman

i fucking hate that my boss gets to come in at fucking 11:30 in the fucking morning. . .checks his messages. . .reads the fucking paper. . then goes to fucking lunch w/all his fucking lawyer buddies. . .i fucking hate this confusing weather. . .sunshining outside, but it's cold like a bitch. . so the fugly sweater i wore to work this morning doesn't fucking cut it. . .i fucking hate strange men hitting on you at the wrong place and time. . . i fucking hate people who say they'll call and don't fucking call. . .i hate at&t for charging college students a fucking GRIP of money for long distance. . . i hate valentines day.. ..i hate the days preceding valentines day. . . AND i fucking hate fugly people

I don't think Scratch likes Mondays, yo!

My fuck monday list:

Germs

allergies

nothing to wear

my hair

lost sunglasses

the wind that is making it feel sub-zero out there today

cellulite

being so far from home

the fact that I still suck on the decks

nightmares

bosses who expect me to think first thing in the morning

getting paid .25 an hour

insomnia

nightmares

Holy smokes - that list was longer than I expected!

Originally posted by malanee

I don't think Scratch likes Mondays, yo!

werd....but all this hate and anger by you gals is making me horny :D

anyway, my Monday hatelist:

1. its monday and that means 5 work days left until the weekend

2. the cold weather

3. the dry air outside and inside (my nose is dry)

4. the fucking parking lot where i park my car, its 4/5 empty and they make you pay for fucking parking

5. public transportation in the DC area, its so fucking expensive, why the hell should even bother to use it if driving and payingparking is still cheaper?

6. i'm sorta sick

7. the fact that i feel a bit empty with just working

8. the fact that i cant get my ass to start studying again for the fucking GMAT

9. the fact that all in our society is $$$, $$$, $$$, as soon as you get it, its gone...and that essentially you live from paycheck to paycheck

iu'm sure there are more things that i hate about monday but i cant think ofthem at the moment, i'll post my love list on Friday :)

Right Malanee, because I'm sure you suffer from mountains of cellulite, uh huh :rolleyes: lol

I just wanna hand out my fawk u to Italian and Finance - because of the test in Italian and the stupid freaking midterm (of which we have 3 - uhm, there's only supposed to be ONE midterm!!!) that we have tomorrow :mad: So now I'll just spend my whole damned day studying!!

Originally posted by scratchapella

more monday hatin'

korea v. italy in the first round. . . now they'll never make

I have no idea what sport you're talking about, but you're forgetting one thing: Koreans can cheat better than anybody. That's always the X factor whenever Korea's involved in any sport.

BTW, what sport ARE you talking about?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I have no idea what sport you're talking about, but you're forgetting one thing: Koreans can cheat better than anybody. That's always the X factor whenever Korea's involved in any sport.

BTW, what sport ARE you talking about?

i guess scratch, shady, jimi, vixen and shitfer (i mean shifter) can get together and watch that game....by the way shady its soccer, South Korea plays Italy in the first round, the US and I cant remember who else is also in that group...Mexico beat S. Korea 4 years ago in France '98...but the S. Korea beat Mexico last year in the Confederations Cup

FUCK MONDAY! Here's my shit list;

1. Realizing I have a shitty wardrobe.

2. Coming in to find my laptop missing and some fuckin helpdesk guy copying the hard drive which contains private docs, ACID, Reason, and some Divx movies.

2. Having to yell and threaten to whoop his ass then snatching it out of the duplicator while it was still on ruining the disk.

3. My boss asking me to replace 42 ST fiber modules with MTRJ 10b modules at 8am.

4. Having to write documentation on crap software for bozo officers.

5. Having to hide my CP window everytime I hear footsteps.

6. Having to hide in the hallway to use my cell everytime a recruiter calls.

7. People talking shit.

8. Having no lunch money.

9. Being around lazy and dumb people.

10. The office coffee tastes like piss.

I hate it when Mondays I weigh myself in the bathroom scale and work and find out I gained like 3 lbs over the weekend... and that's every Monday:worry2: .. and then I have to work my ass off through out the week to burn those extra pounds :mad: :mad: .. so my FUCK YOU this Monday goes out to all those men who think outter beauty is majorly important..... IT'S NOT!!! grrrrr... :bigfinger :bigfinger

Originally posted by ellywelly

I hate it when Mondays I weigh myself in the bathroom scale and work and find out I gained like 3 lbs over the weekend... and that's every Monday:worry2: .. and then I have to work my ass off through out the week to burn those extra pounds :mad: :mad: .. so my FUCK YOU this Monday goes out to all those men who think outter beauty is majorly important..... IT'S NOT!!! grrrrr... :bigfinger :bigfinger

How about stepping on the scale and realizing you lost 15lbs due to the flu! I'm already skinny so this really sucks. I would start Creatine but I don't know what Jimi did to it the night of that afterparty...

BTW, I overheard a conversation where some people were saying you are very hot, so don't stress.

Originally posted by crownroyal

How about stepping on the scale and realizing you lost 15lbs due to the flu! I'm already skinny so this really sucks. I would start Creatine but I don't know what Jimi did to it the night of that afterparty...

BTW, I overheard a conversation where some people were saying you are very hot, so don't stress.

wow.. 15lbs? Well.. atleast piggin out is easier than an hour or two on the treadmill ;)

and about the "coversation" you overheard..if you were refering to me.. I think that's an evil rumor to start :(... I'm only 5'3.5, skinny, and a little asian looking. NO where near the hot department.. unfortunately ..*sigh*.. I think I better add to my original "fuck you" Monday list... umm... this one goes out to.. naturally beautiful women.. grrr... I'm jealous :mad:

wow.. 15lbs? Well.. atleast piggin out is easier than an hour or two on the treadmill ;)

and about the "coversation" you overheard..if you were refering to me.. I think that's an evil rumor to start :(... I'm only 5'3.5, skinny, and a little asian looking. NO where near the hot department.. unfortunately ..*sigh*.. I think I better add to my original "fuck you" Monday list... umm... this one goes out to.. naturally beautiful women.. grrr... I'm jealous :mad:

NO, it wasn't a joke and there was more than person (and they all excitedly agreed). And the converation was with me. I can't tell you who though-

Are you saying that short asian-looking women are ugly? :confused:

hey well I pig out hardcore also, but the dancing and the working out takes care of that, i mean i do have to take care of my "girlish" figure, but every time i pass in front of a bakery i gain 5lbs :D , but 6 hrs of non stop Buzz on Friday and then going out on Saturday is the aerobic workout that I need to lose excess lbs., and excess water from my system....sh*t, there is a jar of chocolates right outside my office screaming my name :(

Originally posted by vicman

i guess scratch, shady, jimi, vixen and shitfer (i mean shifter) can get together and watch that game....by the way shady its soccer, South Korea plays Italy in the first round, the US and I cant remember who else is also in that group...Mexico beat S. Korea 4 years ago in France '98...but the S. Korea beat Mexico last year in the Confederations Cup

gawddamn those italians!!!!! even my dad thinks its going to be an embarassing shutout. . . .in their home country!

oh, and fuck those people w/the money n hookups to actually be at the stupid game. . .i didn't want to go anyways!:mad:

gawddamn those italians!!!!! even my dad thinks its going to be an embarassing shutout. . . .in their home country!

oh, and fuck those people w/the money n hookups to actually be at the stupid game. . .i didn't want to go anyways!:mad:

Dude, the FIFA site doesn't have Korea and Italy in the same group. Am I looking at the 1998 schedule?

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/s/g.html

They've got Poland, US, Portugal, and Korea in the same bracket.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude, the FIFA site doesn't have Korea and Italy in the same group. Am I looking at the 1998 schedule?

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/s/g.html

They've got Poland, US, Portugal, and Korea in the same bracket.

oh, ha ha ...my bad, yup ur right, it was Mexico that got drawn with Italy, Croatia and Ecuador and S. Korea got the US, Poland and Portugal...2 teams quality for the secong round, so they can beat the US and manage a draw with Poland thyeve got a good chance, Portugal should be way to much for them, but you never know.

iwent to France '98 4 years ago, and saw 4 matches, Im still paying for it :( , but it was definitly worth it, the people you meet and everything surrounding the WC is awseome...I really wanted to go this year, but got no funds $$$ :( ...as for Italy, they usually start slow every tournament they play and get stronger as the tournament progresses (good defenders but their attack usually sucks ass although they have the players to attack) , but theyre not in S. Korea's group..you better watch out from Portugal