Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Anyone know anything about Feelgood on the 14th?

Originally posted by malanee

He's up in Baltimore - but I can't find any info on where he's playing, etc!

I believe he's playing at Fusion. The owners fucked the party I was supposed to spin at and replaced it with Feelgood's party. What were they thinking?!?!?! :mad:

I mean, so what if Feelgood's got thousands of more dedicated fans than I do. So what if he's a world renowned established DJ. So what if he'll draw a bigger crowd in one night than I will in my whole career. Is that any reason for him to spin there instead of me??? :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I believe he's playing at Fusion. The owners fucked the party I was supposed to spin at and replaced it with Feelgood's party. What were they thinking?!?!?! :mad:

I mean, so what if Feelgood's got thousands of more dedicated fans than I do. So what if he's a world renowned established DJ. So what if he'll draw a bigger crowd in one night than I will in my whole career. Is that any reason for him to spin there instead of me??? :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we got to help shady out here, maybe sponsor a CP residency night once a month at Buzz instead of Tall Paul or somethin' now that shady's attic has Phazon, he might as well have his residency night every day there :D

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we got to help shady out here, maybe sponsor a CP residency night once a month at Buzz instead of Tall Paul or somethin' now that shady's attic has Phazon, he might as well have his residency night every day there :D

Why can't gigs just come to the lazy people? Why do I have to physically burn a copy of my demo and send it out in the mail? Why can't they just give me the benefit of the doubt and sign me up? :D