Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Mission Statement about The Scene

djdekan

dude, you ppl are totally missing my point. someone was just complaining about a vibe, and i simply said that space doesnt' really have one. who cares if there are 4000+ ppl there every weekend. so because of that, that means that there is a vibe? i don't think so. it just means that there are a lot of ppl who have a lot of money and want to get fucked up every weekend.

numbers do not equal a vibe. granted there are many individuals that create their own vibe. but as a club in general...space doesn't have a clue as to what a vibe should be. and it's always had great potential.

I think a vibe is created when a group or crowd gels together and seems on the same page to the music, place, etc. If your crowd isn't coming together then there is no vibe.

Vibes come in many forms... The vibe @ Space is HIGH energy!!! When I look across the dance floors I see smiles, hands in the air, and constant movement to the music.

I think the crowd defenately comes together @ Space, just like @ many other places. Step in there on a late Sat. night/Sun. morn' & u'll see what I mean. It might not be your vibe, but to some it is their own.

Biz

Club Space

Club:spin:Spin www.clubspin.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true, you have definitely done this!

I'm sure I'm not going to change your mind but I really don't believe you can be objective about complaints even though you really try to be

IMO only people that have nothing to do with the business can be truly objective critics.

Good Point!! I'm still learning...

Biz

Club Space

Club:spin:Spin

Originally posted by biznation00

I think a vibe is created when a group or crowd gels together and seems on the same page to the music, place, etc. If your crowd isn't coming together then there is no vibe.

Vibes come in many forms... The vibe @ Space is HIGH energy!!! When I look across the dance floors I see smiles, hands in the air, and constant movement to the music.

I think the crowd defenately comes together @ Space, just like @ many other places. Step in there on a late Sat. night/Sun. morn' & u'll see what I mean. It might not be your vibe, but to some it is their own.

Biz

Club Space

Club:spin:Spin www.clubspin.com

VERY,VERY,VERY well stated......couldn't agree with ya more on this one!!!!:D