Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Just Me Or Would You Rather Go To Roxy To Hear Iio Perform For The First Time..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

He's right....Vinyl is the only place where I found a vibe to exist.

Exactly;)

Dee, I would love to hear rapture, but not gonna be at roxy or exit...bla to both...I used to be an exit head when it was mirage/carbon and the old exit..now its just bad

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

it depends what kind of vibe u're in. either progressive (tiesto) or hard (vicious). whatever mood your in, one thing is sure both are going to be of the hook!!!!!:chop:

yay something I wanted to say but didnt know how to phrase it. Very nicely said;) :D

WHOAAAAAAAA ok this is getting hectic!

Lemme give my 10 cents and be out. Need to Sleep before for this week.

I am just gonna run down a list:

*Iio is not performing at KTU, her first US appearance will be at ROXY, I should know Clubplanet was the one that booked her at ROXY. Thank you Kurosh! (And I like this sound if you have a prob with it too bad, I still like Silence from DELIRIUM WHICH WILL BE PLAYED GUARENTEED FRIDAY @ EXIT)

*Please do not compare Danny, Johnny, and Tiesto WTF is that???

:laugh: APPLES, ORANGES and F*&^ing Bananas!

Danny don't listen to them baby!

*I go to Vinyl to chill have fun and listen to some HOUSE MUSIC!

I go to ROXY to chill out have fun, stomp with the stage crew and DRINK!

I go to Exit well I will be going back to EXIT after 4 am on friday I mean Tiesto is spinnig 3 till close I am in no rush to get there

* I am going to all three clubs that night for different thing. Whether it's because I am meeting up with friends, checking out the DJ, work, play, bla blah blah. It's my thang and that is what I like.

To each their own! :D

~~~~~~~~~

Side Comment: Highmay, Listen cheerleader boy I warned you before you ever disrespect a woman like that on here again I will confine your ass to the TECH board! Seriously WTF r u doing? Grow up.:blown:

Well put Lainie..

I will be at the Irish shanty in Astoria getting pissy drunk

then off to ROXY to shave Chris Lewise's mustache..

later more Irish shantty

and then a quick stop off at the local Deli for that 5:00am

bagel and a brown baggie 22oz to rock on the corner..

What can I say I'm a classy guy!

Tiesto shmiesto!

See Ya @ the Roxy Chris.

Originally posted by mugwump

Well put Lainie..

I will be at the Irish shanty in Astoria getting pissy drunk

then off to ROXY to shave Chris Lewise's mustache..

later more Irish shantty

and then a quick stop off at the local Deli for that 5:00am

bagel and a brown baggie 22oz to rock on the corner..

What can I say I'm a classy guy!

Tiesto shmiesto!

See Ya @ the Roxy Chris.

The Mugz Man is coming through OMG :eek:

hehehehehe this is REALLY gonna be a good night :D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

damn silence from delirium is like my favorite song. i was going to go to the roxy but now im not so sure. goddamn only 3 days to decide:mad:

Well lord knows I never

Heard ENOUGH of that song!

:rolleyes:

(all one trillion and three times

every DJ burned it to the ground

by playing it.)

I'd rather sit in the CP

suite and gawk at funny guidos

from the window..

(It's kind of like watching animal

planet when they do a safari

episode.)

alright... i used to be a diehard exit head (most of you know me as ILiveatEXIT)... but since new years that place has gone down hill... and to tell ya the truth they could have GOD spin there and it wouldn't make it any better... all i gotta say is ROXY knows whatsup now and they def got their shit together and have a hot party now!!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Saeed and Palash & chris fortier @ vinyl .. this is where i will go ..

and sunday .. deep dish and Tenaglia .. omg this is goin to be off the hook baby !!!

*rapture* i hate that song .. cause its been overplayed !!!

IT'S ALL KTU'S FAULT!!!!

Vicious and Tiesto different styles of music? Ok, maybe; but not relatively so. They are both hard trance DJ's, only that Tiesto does it like a real DJ and takes you on a trip. He also has a very refined trance sound that I've yet to hear any other DJ reproduce. IMO it's a lot like the "deep" element of house, only translated to trance (and instead of being "deep", is "refined").

Aaaaanywho, I won't even go into Tiesto's credentials except mention that he spins the largest trance party in Amsterdam every year. And parties there are more like civil rights movements here: huuuuuuge turnouts. He is exceptionally consistent, he hasn't had a really "bad night" that I've ever heard of.

Furthermore his crowd, if you learned anything from the way Twilo promoted their parties, brings itself. His fanbase is massive and outnumbers the cheese, and I'm not just speculating: ask anyone at the last Tiesto party. Furthermore now, "that" Exit crowd has already been gone for weeks, and the ones stupid enough not to realize the Imagine party was over then, have had nearly a month to haul ass.