Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Clubs- Big Ups or hell no[

OK all, I got a question for you. I was just kinda curious to see where everyone stood on summer clubs. You know, the types of clubs that are only open in the summer, and are usually located down the shore (by me lol). Where at happy hour the girls are all wearin nothin but bathin suits, and the guys, well...who the hell knows...I was too busy lookin at the girls. But anyway, the one near me is called DJais, and like I said, it's only open in the summer, and it's got a WAY different vibe than I'm used to, but I gotta tell you all somethin, I really liked it. You obviously don't have to agree with me, but that's what I'm tryin to find out here...

If you know of any other clubs like I mean, just drop a line and let me know what you think of em. Personally, I can't wait for summer, but I'm havin a blast now for sure!

Be good...and don't do nothin I wouldn't do... :hump:

Originally posted by tyco

Djais happy hour straight to Tempts to afterhours to bed to Sunday Brunch to beach to Surf Club back to Tempts.......

all followed by vicious sulking due to work Monday morning........;)

This is why I have already informed my boss that I will be using all of my vacation days over the summer and taking many Mondays off!

:)