Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phatman

Phat People Need Loving Too..

So I was out in Down Neck Newark Saturday night and after popping two TNTs in like 10 minutes, I found a little spot on the floor and danced and danced... Now, before the end of the night, I found someone on the floor I had talked to earlier soooo I decided to go dance with her and mingle. Lights came on and we went to the other room - she was a big girl - my eyes had played tricks on me or was it the alcohol - but I'm a nice guy and I wasnt thinking too far ahead. So I give her my card and say, call me and we'll do lunch or something and she says, "Let's go to the bar and I'll give you my number so you can call me." Hoping my face did not express what I was feeling, we went to the bar. As fate would have it, there were no pens available at the bar.

Well guess who called Monday? Not sure how to respond, but I'm sure I'll figure it out...in a nice way..definitely not attracted to her BUT...as I told this story with a chuckle to my boy's wife, we both said the same thing at the same time,

"Hey, phat people need loving too..."

Well, hun does she even look good? Um was she pleasant, was she obesely big? I don't know, how could you not tell...come on now, don't your bump and grind it a lil?:confused:

Well did you pick up the phone when she called or no? Just let it go...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, hun does she even look good? Um was she pleasant, was she obesely big? I don't know, how could you not tell...come on now, don't your bump and grind it a lil?:confused:

Well did you pick up the phone when she called or no? Just let it go...

lol...it was dark and i was drunk...women know how to disguise that shit well...she's not obese, the word would be thick...

i returned her call and told her i would call her midweek when work slowed down...i hate being a dick and not calling back...man...first the midget on my birthday, now this...

Originally posted by phatman

lol...it was dark and i was drunk...women know how to disguise that shit well...she's not obese, the word would be thick...

i returned her call and told her i would call her midweek when work slowed down...i hate being a dick and not calling back...man...first the midget on my birthday, now this...

:laugh:

I'm thick...disguise us never:rolleyes: :tongue:;)

Originally posted by phatman

honey if you're thick, than I'm obese...

babe you have seen me before, I got meat on the bones. Shit, I could see why you though that fat chick looked good then:laugh: :rolleyes:

And your not obese:rolleyes: