Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite/Worst Bartender???

Originally posted by ceeotter

I thought it was a requirement :)

I am planning on it but I'm NOT driving. So if they can get me there I am there.

Coming for the St Patty's Day parade????

I told JBR this morning that I plan on going to the parade....sounds like a blast. Too bad you guys didn't make it on Sunday.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnneebee

I must say that the best Bartender has to go to Latina Z. Her

Z-Licious drink is awesome. Shes beautiful, sexy and pours a GREAT drink you can catch her at Joeys in Clifton and Summer time at the Surf. Also now at the SandBar in Brielle..Yo Serg.....I might have voted for you but ya never served me....well Except for the RED CUP FULL OF..........______? Insert Liquor here.

Also all the Bartenders who give ME FREE shots of BUCCA are up there in my book...YOU KNOW WHO U ARE.....I don't wanna blow your cover :cool:

:letsgo: THANKS BABE!

Originally posted by cigs

I told JBR this morning that I plan on going to the parade....sounds like a blast. Too bad you guys didn't make it on Sunday. [/quote

SOME of us stayed up a little to late Sat night;) It would have been tough to do it all over again. Can't wait for the parade!:hat: