Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Notallthere Shut The Fuck Up Already!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THOSE CUNTS WHO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE HB STAFF. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JOEYS ALREADY!!!! FIRST YOU BASH THEM AND NOW YOU FUCKING BLOW THEM. STFUA............. GOT A COMP OR A FREE DRINK AND NOW YOU ARE MR JOEYS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

HAVE A NICE DAY...............

I fucking HATE those cunts who literally DO get fucked in the ass by the Hunka Bunka staff. They need to fucking shut the FUCK up already and stop posting the stupidest SHIT that they can just ramble on about on IM. Seriously, they act as if there is NO OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD besides Hunka Bunka. They REALLY need a fucking reality check... I wish I knew them personally... I would tell them that exact thing... :bigfinger

Ok listen let me explain why i like joeys so much you see i used to not like joeys but To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

If you would like Windows to try and discover them,

click Detect Network Settings

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

yeahh me too im lost.. my head really hurts bad resolution on my laptop

im at work way to many hours. Im playing a game rite now to see how many times i can listen to nin startfukers im up to the 12 th time the guy in the cube next to me wants to stab me in the head i think i looove it

check this site out got some good pics , Pictures from whistle too

http://www.iloveraving.com/pictures

Originally posted by sydnie

?!!? lost ???

you can hit poor billy's not too far about half an hour drive im sure... they have a mardi gras party tonite... i'm sure you'll run into a lot oc cp'ers there, spygirl and laurie hang out there once in a blue moon and alot of abyss staff will be there, like manny and he'll even buy u a shot!

Originally posted by sydnie

you can hit poor billy's not too far about half an hour drive im sure... they have a mardi gras party tonite... i'm sure you'll run into a lot oc cp'ers there, spygirl and laurie hang out there once in a blue moon and alot of abyss staff will be there, like manny and he'll even buy u a shot!

Yeah?? I mardi gra parties are always a trip what time does it start?

Shit that would be cool if i got a free shot there becuase whenever i get a free shot at a club i post a million things about how great the place is. heh heh ;)

Excuse me.

Originally posted by notallthere

Yeah?? I mardi gra parties are always a trip what time does it start?

Shit that would be cool if i got a free shot there becuase whenever i get a free shot at a club i post a million things about how great the place is. heh heh ;)

But didn't the man already tell you to shut the fuck up!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

you called him a MAN!!! ha ha now THAT's funny.

don't you have to go have the HB boys fuck you in the ass right now?

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by saleen351

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THOSE CUNTS WHO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE HB STAFF. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JOEYS ALREADY!!!! FIRST YOU BASH THEM AND NOW YOU FUCKING BLOW THEM. STFUA............. GOT A COMP OR A FREE DRINK AND NOW YOU ARE MR JOEYS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

HAVE A NICE DAY...............

:argue: