Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek Events in NYC?

toxic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I don't know anything about it, never been........although I will be checking it out soon.

Vixen, you know you love Greeks so stop tryin to hate on the real men............

hahaha....Ive been to DNA a couple years ago...and also JOY in the city...Im not into the Greek scene at ALL...

Originally posted by toxic

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any current parties in New York City that have a large greek following. Or of any promoters in the city the focus on the greek crowd.

If you could email me at daveh@toxiczone.com or reply here that would be great!

is this danny's idea? or are you greek? i didn't think you were!

ps: you best be going to NYU next year, or i'll kick your ass!

I just want to clarify that I am talking about a party for people of Greek heritage, not frat people :)

This is my idea, and I am NOT Greek!

Originally posted by lillizzy

is this danny's idea? or are you greek? i didn't think you were!

ps: you best be going to NYU next year, or i'll kick your ass!

Originally posted by toxic

I just want to clarify that I am talking about a party for people of Greek heritage, not frat people :)

This is my idea, and I am NOT Greek!

i never meant fraternity :) please don't tell me danny joined one...i ran into him the other day actually lol

ugh, I used to go to PLATO's and JOY and even PAPAGALO's (I'm an old man) It was like a GOYA reunion or being at St Nicks for the weekly Sunday morning fashion show also known as liturgy. If there are any parties like this PLEASE don't let me know about it.

EXPAND YOUR MIND, MAN!!!!!!!!

Expand your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT Greek, this information is not for me but for a friend from Boston.

And since you have such an 'expanded' mind, what parties do you go to?

Originally posted by Crackorn

ugh, I used to go to PLATO's and JOY and even PAPAGALO's (I'm an old man) It was like a GOYA reunion or being at St Nicks for the weekly Sunday morning fashion show also known as liturgy. If there are any parties like this PLEASE don't let me know about it.

Originally posted by Crackorn

No you didnt just say GOYA...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I used to go to GOYA...hahahahahhaha