Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO > Question for TWILO fans

DOes anyone know what happened to the twilo website??? They used to have a twilo store on the site. PLEASE. IF anyone knows if they changed their site, or where I can purchase TWILO things. Or if anyone has the Twilo poster (Pic of club dance floor w disco ball) with the intn'l dj lineup on it... that they were selling on the website... PLEASE let me know. EMAIL ME: Starlanyc@aol.com. PUT TWILO in the subject. THANKS!!!!!

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

How sad is it going to that site, reading and looking at the pics, dammit! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I ordered the Scrap Book. Memories....Is it just me or did all of NYC CLubs Scene go down with Twilo?

its just you

I never got to experience Sasha or Digweed at Twilo, but I miss Juniorverse so fucking bad. Nothing will ever match the cramped feel of afterhours in that place on a Sunday morning. Such a small, beautiful fucking club. Although I still like the music being spun at Earth, there is something different about the venue. I feel the difference has alot to do with the size; the crowd was able to literally interact with Junior in the cramped Twilo space, and now they get to watch him on a hydraulic dj booth. Perhaps he wants his last venue to be larger than life.

If so, he deserves it. But nothing will ever come close to the old Juniorverse.