Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt/dd Roll Call

Originally posted by Emmitt

have my tixs held there, need to pick them up.....don't know....what are you guys doing?

Our tix are there too....I don't know what we are doing...Hoboken for drinks???...I don't know...let Lisa and I know if you guys will be around?!?!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

SHOTS????

What are they?

C'mon TEMPKID, been there, done that.....Come drink with the BIG BOYZ, ask EMMITT or CIGS about GODFATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godfathers are horrible.....<note to self....never go near the bar at XS that Jay is working at>

Originally posted by clubangel

Our tix are there too....I don't know what we are doing...Hoboken for drinks???...I don't know...let Lisa and I know if you guys will be around?!?!

Quiet Woman????

World doesn't open until 12am, right? Definitely be pre-partying!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

SHOTS????

What are they?

C'mon TEMPKID, been there, done that.....Come drink with the BIG BOYZ, ask EMMITT or CIGS about GODFATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

the BIG BOYZ huh.......we'll see.....;)

cement mixers all night! *puke*

I'll be dere :D

Originally posted by clubangel

hey cigs, pre-party at your place??? trick better be going too......

jbr, those godfathers were tough.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am not trying to start any trouble here but I notice everyone is talking about these crazy shots, godfathers, cement mixers and shit, why doest everyone try this shot, its grey goose orange & ice, shake very hard for 1 minute, poor and drink, tastes good and gets you JUNKED up real quick

Originally posted by kettleone4me

I am not trying to start any trouble here but I notice everyone is talking about these crazy shots, godfathers, cement mixers and shit, why doest everyone try this shot, its grey goose orange & ice, shake very hard for 1 minute, poor and drink, tastes good and gets you JUNKED up real quick

yea but we're not making the shots and I doubt the bt will shake for a minute at world......

and about the cement mixer I mentioned, that was a total joke.......that shot is only to be done once a night, at a local bar with your boyz when you're already looped.....;)

but that shot you said does sound tasty.....