Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Me and Msopranos official *Disclaimer* for Tiesto

Originally posted by blaznny

and as for the guys in their boxers/bottomless... Not gonna happen. These are Mikes HOUSE rules, and i know damn well he doesn't want to see any of the guys like this :puke:

Well then, I guess you guys could keep it to a sausage fest:idea:

No boxers or briefs, no toplessness...:tongue:

BTW, have fun tonight, you drunk messes :drunk:

:laugh: :laugh:

i'll never forget when him and Gianni were tellin me how may kamakazi shots they did :blown:

and ms. cody what was that about Jack Daniels body shots??? how bout tequila body shots??? careful i may hold you to that ;)

and as for the guys in their boxers/bottomless... Not gonna happen. These are Mikes HOUSE rules, and i know damn well he doesn't want to see any of the guys like this :puke:

look here bitch ass!!! how about the 5 other shots i did 10 minutes be those kamakazi shots...like tequilla, jagermeister(sp)

and about 35 grey goose and cranberrys...so i dont want to hear it bitch!! :tongue:

as for the guys in boxers....only the person who lives in the house can make rules...so since i do to...my rule is, me, mike, pete (blaze)and rob (pfloyd) are the only ones that are alowd to make rules...

so the rule of girls topless stands and guys bottemless is now dropped

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

look here bitch ass!!! how about the 5 other shots i did 10 minutes be those kamakazi shots...like tequilla, jagermeister(sp)

and about 35 grey goose and cranberrys...so i dont want to hear it bitch!! :tongue:

as for the guys in boxers....only the person who lives in the house can make rules...so since i do to...my rule is, me, mike, pete (blaze)and rob (pfloyd) are the only ones that are alowd to make rules...

peace out

gianni

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was waitin for this... ok ok you did damage that night.

you and your brother are still queen and princess of the umbrella drinks hahahaha

you can fight over who gets what title:blown:

you and your brother are still queen and princess of the umbrella drinks hahahaha

Hey.. WTF is the big deal about umbrella drinks.. they are classier and not tasteless like a bottle of whiskey in a brown paper bag..

You don't see the bums on the street walking around with martinis.. you see them with brown paper bags.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was waitin for this... ok ok you did damage that night.

hahahahahaahahaha.....ill bitch smack his ass then im gonna bitch smack you!!!!

Originally posted by ggfella4

peace out

gianni

Damnit, I was hoping for some nudity:rolleyes: :tongue: So you will wear the boxers though I assume;)

Originally posted by codica

Hey.. WTF is the big deal about umbrella drinks.. they are classier and not tasteless like a bottle of whiskey in a brown paper bag..

You don't see the bums on the street walking around with martinis.. you see them with brown paper bags..

:laugh:BTW, umbrella drinks are tasty...but sometimes the bottle thing is fine...no paper bags though

Originally posted by codica3

You don't see the bums on the street walking around with martinis.. you see them with brown paper bags.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A Martini is definately not an umbrella drink!!!

and don't knock the brown bag. I was brown baggin it last week waitin for you in Penn Staion and i will most likely be doin the same thing tonight ;):D:laugh:

and Gianni Numnuts there will be know bitchslaps handed out by you and you know it. So just sit back relax and drink your fruit punch. haha i'll see you in like 20 mins.