Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions for WMC??

joecrack13

Since theres so much hot shit thats gonna happen down there, does anyone have suggestions of what i should avoid and what i should go see??...If u look at it, its hard to choose whether you want to see Carl Cox at Crobar...Sasha and Digweed at the Miami arena or Deep Dish at Space (all on March 23 according to the schedule)...How the hell could these guys also be spinning at Ultra 4???....Im sure all the clubs with big name DJs will be completely mobbed so i was wondering how crowded they get cause if u cant move in there it aint worth spending the $50 all these places are gonna be...ultra 4 is a must no matter how crowded it is...im just confused about one thing...do u just walk from tent to tent and chill or is it more organized??....also if anyone knows a schedule for any of the good pool parties id appreciate that...thanks again...JOECRACK~~>NYC (fuck Bin Laden)

Joe - if you are going to be in Miami for say 4 or 5 days, i'd actually skip Ultra if I was you. 1 hour sets doesn't really do it for me, and basically every DJ there is playing a much longer set at some other nightclub at the WMC. the party is at Bayside...basically its in an open area between some retail stores and office buildings. it will be similar to a daytime rave....

Deep Dish are playing 12 hours at Space that Sat nite....versus 1 at Ultra. Unfortunately the S&D boat party wil be darn near impossible to get into Sunday, and i understand Sasha is not playing at Opium that Sunday nite...

There is the free party at Nikki on that Saturday w/Fatboy Slim which should be great. And for those that haven't seen Scanty Sandwich, he's another great big beat DJ similar to FBS.